PDA

View Full Version : Looking for females

lovepullingknickersdown
29-07-2016, 04:09 PM
Hi, Ive only just joined today. I am based in Wrexham North Wales and am interested in meeting up with females. Would love to hear from any females who are interested in going over my knee for a good spanking. I can accomodate or travel throughout North & Mid Wales or North West. I particularly love ladies who enjoy dressing up in stockings and suspenders. Its such a thrill lifting your skirts and pulling down your knickers to reveal your lovely bottoms which are ready to be spanked for being so naughty! Hope to hear back soon.

yummymeusli
02-08-2016, 03:08 PM
Will I do? You'll find all my particulars in my profile plus some 'candid' pictures. Hubby often lets me out to play unaided and we do pass by albeit, fairly infrequently so perhaps could meet up. I've not been spanked by someone new since the spring so am pretty desperate.
XX
YM

lovepullingknickersdown
03-08-2016, 01:14 PM
Hi, thanks fro the reply. I could'nt bring up your photos but never mind, i am sure they are very nice and appealing. Would love to meet up next time you are in the area for a good spanking. Do you prefer roleplay or just prefer to get on with getting your bottom spanked. xx