PDA

View Full Version : New couple

carandkev
16-08-2016, 03:21 PM
Hi ,thank you for interest. We are a genuine couple Chertsey , surrey. We very much enjoy spanking, Domestic discipline. My wife is Submissive and myself a Dom man. We have been lucky and met with some really nice Ladies/D/S couples. i am a fair and dominant experienced 50 years old , Master-having punished a lot of very naughty girls, alongside my wife. We are in the Chertsey surrey area. Offering punishment and training if needed, spanking, slippering and caning if required!, I have a good selection of implements Hope to hear back. Best regards Kev and Car.

spankmybarebottom
18-08-2016, 04:21 PM
Hi. I like your message. What about men?

I am a bi-man and would like to meet a couple: I like to spank women and be spanked by men. A fantasy of mine, is that I am with a woman, fondling, her spanking her.....then her husband walks in and decides he must teach both os us a firm lesson. This means both of us being bent over the back of the sofa, and caned on tight white panties, and spanked on our bare bottoms.......

carandkev
19-08-2016, 11:36 AM
Ty, but to start we would like to meet ladies or couples. Good luck in your hunt.

boydt
07-09-2016, 10:31 AM
Hi New couple,
Like the domestic Auntie and uncle scene both slipper wearing, always preferred over the aunties knee for the slipper maybe also the tawse or the hands or the bare backside,

carandkev
09-09-2016, 02:49 PM
Hi us too, we like the domestic scene, Aunt and Uncle , my wife does switch, so no problem going across her knee. please email us carandkev@gmail.com