PDA

View Full Version : I give up!

Pyjama Boy
18-03-2008, 08:46 PM
This is a waste of time. All I get is a stream of people who want to get over the doorstep of my home-no way on a first meeting! People who string me along only to find out that they are miles away, have no transport but still continue to exchange e.mails knowing nothing will happen. People who e.mail me and ask for a pic without enclosing one of their own. People who can and refuse to have a quick pint and get to know each other before havin fun.What a waste of time! Bollocks!:(

x4spank
19-03-2008, 07:45 AM
I see you just joined this forum on the 13th March , do you not think that perhaps you are being hasty in your judgement ?

It can be very difficult to find a male spanker on fora like this because quite simply the vast majority of male spankers are hetrosexual and really want to spank a female but because they have no female bottoms available they play with the idea of spanking any bottom in their mind.
At least that is my opinion, I could be wrong of course !

Pyjama Boy
20-03-2008, 02:24 PM
To get to the nitty gritty of my post. If you request a picture, be so kind as to send one of yourself first. If you know the person cannot usually accommodate and you cannot travel why bother to make contact? A meeting and perhaps a pint first would be nice. Also people who string you along and then start talking about money. Why not put the money question and everything else up front first and stop wasting time?

x4spank
22-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Here is a link I think you might like !
http://www.urtication.com/

Spankme42
03-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Hello x4spank....
I agree that a few weeks is a short time in relation to potential spanking partners (?) making contact etc etc

I've been looking myself for a female/lady/domme for approximately three months on here (more than 15 yrs my life) without any luck, yet

Of course, I would be quite prepared to spank a female and show my dominant side

However, I have to disagree about the majority of male spankers being heterosexual.... Particuarly on this forum, the majority appear to be men seeking other men. Take a look at the number of views an advert gets when this is the scenario - quite a big margin!

That's my opinion, for what it's worth

Happy Spanking!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I see you just joined this forum on the 13th March , do you not think that perhaps you are being hasty in your judgement ?

It can be very difficult to find a male spanker on fora like this because quite simply the vast majority of male spankers are hetrosexual and really want to spank a female but because they have no female bottoms available they play with the idea of spanking any bottom in their mind.
At least that is my opinion, I could be wrong of course !

Biology Beak
05-04-2008, 08:27 AM
Thank you x4spank for the web site address re nettles. Fascinating - this has been an interest with me since I was a boy,

just4fun
27-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Well I noticed that it said that your location reads go to hell.
With an attitude like yours I am not surprised you cannot find anybody. Chill out there are plenty of nice people out there.
Perhaps your attitude needs adjusting slightly.
John and Sandy. We have founds loads of fun on here with some very nice people.
PS. Try a little understanding what others want and not just what you want. We normally invite people to our home for a chat and cup of tea to say hello and get to know them. After all you are inviting them to your life by advertising and they are just replying to your ad so welcome people and don't expect them fall into your way of doing things all the time.
Everybody is different and it can be quite daunting meeting somebody for the first time, so try and make them as comfortable as possible and also not everybody lie to go out for a pint and discuss private matters in a public place like a pub.

just4fun
27-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Forgot to mention.

You seem to make such a big issue of sending pictures. I must say that my wife and I have never expected anybody to send and we do not send pictures since the time that somebody posted our pictures in the net without our permission. Permission we would not have given.
We don't mind what our spanking friends look like, it is what the people are like that matters. And there are loads of really nice people out there of all shapes and sizes, so don't just tell everyone to go to hell.
John

just4fun
28-08-2008, 10:37 PM
On reflection when I see people who write things like Found a new life bugger off.
I think i was stupid even trying to answer this person. I think we should all think ourselves very lucky that he has buggered off as he puts it. Imagine him turning up in your house for an evening of fun.
What a nightmare that would be. It is a good thing that people like you are few and far between. It is because of people like him you need bouncers on club and pub doors.
GOOD RIDDANCE MATE.

John

triksta
01-01-2009, 01:44 AM
know this brat got go straight to top of the pile so derserving of a beating and i mean a kicking so p,j boi or jim-jam boy

Pyjama Boy
02-01-2009, 12:38 AM
know this brat got go straight to top of the pile so derserving of a beating and i mean a kicking so p,j boi or jim-jam boy

Hello triksta.
Drunk again I see from your grammar and spelling and considering the time and date well, definately not on camomile tea! It is always wise not to post on a forum whilst under the influence of alcohol and other things. Well! Giving me a kicking? You have really shown your colours here havn't you. What are you, Some kind of yob? Are you kitted out with the hood and the steel toe cap Doc Martens? Well we can only be left to wonder. Yo! Own goal mate!!!!!!!!!!!:D Forumites please take note of what you may be up against here.

Bye.:D

Pyjama Boy
16-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Hello triksta.

Just thought I would bring your yobbish comments right to the top of the pile.

Best wishes.

Pyjama Boy:)