PDA

View Full Version : Erotic Profile: Whence Did That Appear?

Titanites
07-09-2016, 11:43 PM
There's a new thing on my profile page. "Erotic Profile". Select it and it tells me I've not completed it.
Errr, perhaps that's because I can see no way to do so. I wondered if it's just me but the same applies to any other user's profile I read.
Anyone managed to crack the puzzle or is it still under development?

happygolucky
08-09-2016, 06:31 AM
Yes, it is a new thing we're trying out. On the right of your profile there's a box 'Post Profile' Click that link and you'll be taken to the selection boxes and details.

If everyone joins in it could be very useful especially if I'm able to incorporate map search and calendar functions.

Regards

yummymeusli
08-09-2016, 10:02 AM
I'm with the man in the tight nightie (tee hee) - I can't see a box on the right - am I being thick?

Sounds like a great addition to the site thought.
YM

happygolucky
08-09-2016, 01:39 PM
If you select the 'Erotic' menu link in the main menu a new window will open allowing you to enter your own details and join in.

Should take more than a few minutes - it's embryonic.

I'm with the man in the tight nightie (tee hee) - I can't see a box on the right - am I being thick?

Sounds like a great addition to the site thought.
YM

yummymeusli
08-09-2016, 04:59 PM
Oh yes, I see it now. I shall nip there now and fill it in.

By the way H, would it be a good idea for you to set up a blog about the changes going on. I've noticed adverts and the like coming and going. Some of them were quite, well racy, enough to make a girl blush - in a nice way. If you did then we'd all be a bit more informed.

YM
XX

If you select the 'Erotic' menu link in the main menu a new window will open allowing you to enter your own details and join in.

Should take more than a few minutes - it's embryonic.

Titanites
09-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Thankyou. I'll have a look.

Oh, and Yummymeusli, my nightie's not tight! Tee-hee indeed!.