PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Spankers

Martin Freeman
09-09-2016, 10:48 PM
I have often wondered if other people have fantasy spankers, like me. I have to say from the outset that my fantasy spankers centre around a couple of BBC Breakfast reporters, my favourites being Naga Munchetty and Steph McGovern with Carol Kirkwood bring up a very creditable third place.

For some obscure reason, I'd also like to go over Nicola Sturgeon's knee and be passed over to Harriet Harmon. Weird or what?

Bertiew
11-09-2016, 05:25 PM
As a Spanker rather than a sspankee I'm intrigued by your choices. I suspect Carol & Steph could well deliver a firm hand, but I think Naga would be too polite & constantly stopping to ask if you're OK :-)

LOl at your Nicola & Harriet fantasy. As a spanker I'd love to have Nicola across my lap, but I'm guessing she wouldn't go quietly. My favourite fantasy spankee would be Shami Chakrabarti director of Liberty. Is that wrong? It's wrong isn't it? :-)

I have often wondered if other people have fantasy spankers, like me. I have to say from the outset that my fantasy spankers centre around a couple of BBC Breakfast reporters, my favourites being Naga Munchetty and Steph McGovern with Carol Kirkwood bring up a very creditable third place.

For some obscure reason, I'd also like to go over Nicola Sturgeon's knee and be passed over to Harriet Harmon. Weird or what?

jaybo
08-11-2016, 12:07 PM
I feel more at home in the spankee role.
And being by nature meek and mild respond better to a master or mistress.
I've been trailing through you tube looking for the stuff from old British TV featuring spanking and caning.
I recall a programme that had two lads across their respective fathers knees getting a good whacking both for some misdemeanour with lots of ouching and grimacing I am not sure how much acting was required as the wallops looked fairly firm! I'm pretty sure is was a teatime show slot set in dickensian times.
I think a fantasy version of this kind of scenario for me as the spankee would feature an Arthur lowe military type father figure brandishing a whippy cane and maybe a nurse Gladys emmanuelle type aunt to take over from the father when his arm gets tired from the threshing.
Turn taking tops very nice!