PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I've been away for too long!

thelastcaress
04-10-2016, 11:54 AM
Hi there everyone, how's everyone doing?

I've been off this site for some time now, due to various things happening I just didn't have the time for my kink. Hopefully now I'm back and hoping to get back into the scene again. There may still be folks on here that know me, hope you're doing well and finding lots of bottoms to spank.

For those who don't, I'm a slim guy in my thirties. Generally I'm very naughty and require strict discipline. I do school scenarios and domestic but open to ideas as well. I have quite a high level of experience and love the pain side of things. I can travel around, accommodating is trickier but not impossible with some organising. There is a scene up here in Aberdeen but not as easy to find folks so hopefully someone will want to get in touch soon.

Yours aye
Tlc

red hand
06-10-2016, 12:30 AM
welcome back young man.
there must be someone in the Aberdeen area or beyond who could deal with this naughty boy.
only the distance prevents me from giving him some good old fashioned discipline, and i do know from past encounters he is very naughty and needs a very firm hand

thelastcaress
08-10-2016, 12:30 AM
Hello Sir
Seems to be a distinct lack of Aberdeen spankers that can handle me. Shame really because I'm still as naughty. I remember you were usually very strict with me. My bottom was always red hot afterwards.
tlc

red hand
08-10-2016, 02:05 PM
well if you are prepared to travel then perhaps a session could be arranged in the Central BELT

thelastcaress
12-10-2016, 12:13 AM
Think it's high time I got myself down there. That's a terrible pun by the way. Do I get spanked for not laughing? :)
tlc

red hand
12-10-2016, 08:35 AM
i can assure you that laughing will not be on your agenda when we meet again

thelastcaress
15-10-2016, 06:40 PM
I can tell I'll be getting a very sore bottom again ☺

red hand
16-10-2016, 12:26 AM
Perhaps if you answered p.m. you may avoid punitive action