PDA

View Full Version : Subprincess

Kara Jayne
14-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Hello My name is Kara Jayne, i can be dominant or submissive or even switch roles during play for all kinds of spanking and role-play fantasy games Headmaster / Naughty school girl or Headmistress / naughty school boy. I have a varied selection of outfits to include: Nurse, W.P.C French-maid and numerous school uniforms in fact what ever your SPANKING fantasy is I am sure i will have an outfit to please. If you think you would like to visit me for a private 121 spanking session in my own discreet and secluded country home set in its own grounds with ample private parking to pull down my panties and SPANK my peachy BOTTOM. Give me a call on 07775 958314 email me karajayne@aol.com Hope to hear from you soon. Kara Jayne xx Tel 07775 958314 / 01323 736147 www.karajayneacademy.co.uk (http://www.karajayneacademy.co.uk)

Kara Jayne
17-03-2008, 10:04 AM
Hello My name is Kara Jayne, i can be dominant or submissive or even switch roles during play for all kinds of spanking and role-play fantasy games Headmaster / Naughty school girl or Headmistress / naughty school boy. I have a varied selection of outfits to include: Nurse, W.P.C French-maid and numerous school uniforms in fact what ever your SPANKING fantasy is I am sure i will have an outfit to please. If you think you would like to visit me for a private 121 spanking session in my own discreet and secluded country home set in its own grounds with ample private parking to pull down my panties and SPANK my peachy BOTTOM. Give me a call on 07775 958314 email me karajayne@aol.com Hope to hear from you soon. Kara Jayne xx Tel 07775 958314 / 01323 736147

www.karajayneacademy.co.uk (http://www.karajayneacademy.co.uk)

subprincess
18-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Dear Master or Mistress,
I am a genuine natural submissive/slave who desire’s to serve and please. I have a real passion for discipline and will willingly accept all forms of CP and punishment.
As your submissive/slave you will find me totally obedient and willing to serve in every way but I am also good at role-play and can be a cheeky schoolgirl, a wayward niece, a bratty daughter with a defiant streak or a lazy careless secretary, all of who require strict firm punishment.
I have a full range of implements of correction, restraints and bondage equipment available for your use plus extras can also be arranged. If requested I can also switch and give as good as I get if that's what you want and deserve!
I am available any time day or night, 7 days a week for discreet sessions of strict punishment and submission at my smart SE London flat.
Appointments are now available so book now to avoid a lengthy wait.
Contact subprincess@hotmail.co.uk for rates and availability or phone me on 07517 214476 (no withheld phone numbers please).

Spankme42
19-03-2008, 08:57 AM
Dear Princess - How about 'switching' with me sometime?? I am submissive by nature, a charming and kind english gentleman, london-based, gsoh etc etc and I have been aware of the CP and Spanking scene since my late-teens;

I am hoping to meet a would-be Auntie, Strict Secretary or School Mistress (preferably within the M25 or home counties), who enjoys spanking a man over her lap, before giving him a taste of her Slipper, Plimsol, Paddle, Tawse and Strap;

I've been a very naughty boy, over spending on my credit cards and need some old-fashioned discipline .... especially now the 'credit crunch' has arrived!

I prefer to be spanked in a domestic setting (rather than a Dungeon) and I can also give foot massage and will polish your high heels in the time honored fashion if required.

I am available to visit on weekdays between 9 and 3 pm. I hope you can help?

You can contact me at mail.com:- sef@englandmail.com (sef@englandmail.com)