PDA

View Full Version : An older disciplinarian

markmybum
31-10-2016, 08:18 AM
My fantasy is to be go to the home of an older man, any age over 65 and be disciplined by him. It would start with my doing some household chores for him and his being unhappy with my work. After a lecture on standards he tells me to strip naked and go over his knee.

He starts off with his hand, gentle at first but soon becoming firmer. Every few slaps he rubs his hand over my bottom. This and the lovely warming in my bare cheeks makes me erect.

He then takes a paddle to me, swatting me hard. It makes me yelp a little which only drives him to hit me harder.

When he eventually finishes he rubs me, tells me he hopes I have learned my lesson. As I reply "yes Sir" I feel him part my cheeks and feel his saliva drip onto my tight bum hole. I moan as he rubs it around me and then gently eases a finger inside...

If you are an older man living in Yorkshire and would like to make this fantasy come true please let me know.

jackconnor
12-06-2017, 04:25 PM
If you ever get down to London, you would be a good boy to visit me. I use a cane. You will yelp, you may cry. You will have tears in your eyes, but I will rub it better and look out if I get aroused, you will get more than a finger inside.