PDA

View Full Version : Attractive HEADMISTRESS LIKES TO SWITCH Spanking Caning & Role Play - PHOTO

Kara Jayne
21-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Hello My name is Kara Jayne, i can be dominant or submissive or even switch roles during play for all kinds of spanking and role-play fantasy games Headmaster / Naughty school girl or Headmistress / naughty school boy. I have a varied selection of outfits to include: Nurse, W.P.C French-maid and numerous school uniforms in fact what ever your SPANKING fantasy is I am sure i will have an outfit to please. If you think you would like to visit me for a private 121 spanking session in my own discreet and secluded country home set in its own grounds with ample private parking to pull down my panties and SPANK my peachy BOTTOM. Give me a call on 07775 958314 email me karajayne@aol.com Hope to hear from you soon. Kara Jayne xx Tel 07775 958314 / 01323 736147

www.karajayneacademy.co.uk

winningratings
30-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Hi Kara

Would you consider a 121 with a submissive male - where you would be totally in charge and he would have to take a good spanking with no safe words

I am in norf east - so would need to travel on train - would this be ok to get to your location

thanks

markhub
24-09-2019, 11:23 AM
AsI have a fetish for latex rubber pants, please would you spank and subsequently cane me in my rubbers,??

As your profile states that you have outfits to please most tastes, do you have any latex rubber garments as that would give me that extra thrill. Hoping you can oblige and that suitable arrangements couold be arranged.