PDA

View Full Version : Disappointing

lightbottom
30-11-2016, 11:19 AM
After having been granted permission from my top to arrive at his house with a very red bottom, due to it having been spanked hard by a new "spanker", I arrived with it perfectly unblemished due to the fact that the new guy pulled out whilst I was one my way to him. You can imagine my disappointment, as I had built myself up with apprehension and expectation in equal measures. I wonder how many guys have had a similar experience, there must have been quite a few I would guess. Let me know if you have had the same experience.
I eventually arrived at my top and related the story, after which he ordered me to remove my clothes, bend over his knees then proceeded to spank me, first using his hand, then a leather paddle and finally a wooden paddle until my previously unblemished bottom was a glowing and burning red and my expectations satisfied. I was then ordered to kneel and remove his trousers and pants, which I duly did, and took his large cock into my mouth to suck the head and shaft, plying my tongue around his glands and piss hole. After several minutes of playing, he ordered me to kneel up on the bed with my elbows onto the matress, he then thrust his cock deep into me, causing me to yelp, even though I knew what was coming. Then came one of longest and the most satisfying rogering that I had ever experienced, and after he had shuddered to a climax, we both collapsed, him on top of me until we had recovered. He then wanked me off until I had a massive shuddering climax myself.
I consider myself lucky to have a top who would allow me to visit others for a spanking but also is willing to make up a suitable response when I get disappointed. Maybe I need to look nowhere else!

jaybo
30-11-2016, 11:57 AM
hi lightbottom
Bad luck at least you got compensation in a hiding from your regular top.
Its a dodgy "sport" this spanking lark.
I'm more of a spectator than a partaker, family ties and all that...
great pics by the way
regards Jaybo

happygolucky
30-11-2016, 02:15 PM
I've had it happen both ways. I've had several cancel at the last minute and, on one occasion had to cancel a session myself as the builders turned up a day early - unheard of surely.

Titanites
01-12-2016, 09:49 PM
I've met one a couple of times but he works outdoors (I know not what) so has to go by the weather!