PDA

View Full Version : Part 2

lightbottom
15-01-2017, 12:02 PM
A few weeks later I was a bit tardy getting out of bed for school. Mum had called me several times then she came up the stairs, shouting at me to get up. She was very angry that I had not answered her when she called from downstairs. I got out of bed and washed, brushed teeth, etc, etc. then went for my breakfast of Weetabix and cold milk.

“You are going to be late for school.” said mum

I’ll get there in good time .” I replied

I left the house, and trotted to school. I met one of my mates who went to another school. It was a catholic school nearby. As we hadn’t seen each other for a while we stopped and chatted for a bit to catch up. I then said to him:

“Sorry Rog, I’ve got to go or I will be late.”

“Me too” he said.

I carried on to school, but when I arrived, I found that the gate was shut. ‘Oh damn’ I thought as I knocked on the gate. It wasn’t Knobby who opened the gate for me, it was the other prefect/gate minder Bobby Brown. He took my name and wrote it in his book, he didn’t really have to ask my name, he knew it anyway, but had to go through the motions.

I was late for registration as well, and Mr Woodward asked my why I was late. I told him a little white lie, saying that my mum was not very well and I had to get her breakfast as well as my own.
I don’t know wether he believed me or not but he never said anything, just told me to sit down at my desk.

Later in the day Mr Woodward told me that after school I had to report to the staff room to carry out my punishment for being late. I thought no more of it because writing out 50 lines wouldn’t take that long. The rest of the day went satisfactorily, with no hardships or troubles.

At the end of the day I made my way to the staff room and knocked at the door.

“Who is it” demanded a voice from within.

“Smith, reporting for being late for school this morning Sir”

“Wait a few moments Smith”

I waited. A few minutes later a couple of teachers came out and they exited the building by the door next to the staff room.

“Alright Smith, come in”

I pushed the door open and entered the room, and to my shock Mr Davies, the deputy head teacher was standing in front of the fireplace with his hands behind his back. He said:

“Close the door Smith”

I did as I was told. I wasn’t worried about writing the lines but I was unsure of what Mr Davies had in mind for me. He said:

“Well Smith, I do not know what to make of you, you must learn to concentrate more and pay attention to what is going on around you. This is the third time you you have digressed in the last few weeks isn’t it boy?”

“Yes Sir” I mumbled.

“Right then Smith, we shall dispense with the accustomed 50 lines, and I think that you know what you deserve, don’t you boy?”

“Yes Sir”

“Right then, remove your shoes, shorts and underpants and place yourself in the position that you have recently been, across my knees to be spanked.” said Mr Davies as he sat on a chair.

I removed the items of clothing as requested and lay across his knees. He pushed my shirt-tail up and began to spank me. I began to cry out as the spanking got harder and my legs involuntarily
started kicking out, my bottom stinging like mad. After a coupe of minutes, which seemed like an age, the spanking stopped and I was allowed to stand, crying and snivelling, and feeling generally sorry for myself.

“That’s it Smith, I hope not to see you in the future, now get dressed and get off home”

I got dressed and opened the staff room door and left the room. As I walked down the corridor, still snivelling, a voice called after me:

“You got a right beating there boy”

I turned to see the owner of the voice, it was Mr Hargreaves, the school Caretaker who was doing his rounds.

“I heard you getting a spanking and yelling out, you must have done something really bad” he said, smirking.

“I was only late for school this morning”

“Is that all, Hmmm.”

I left the school and made my way home. I resolved not to tell my mum, I didn’t want her inspecting my bum again. I’ll say nothing about if. As I walked Inoticed the warm feeling on my bottom which was quite a nice feeling. Strange, I didn’t like the spanking but liked the feeling afterwards, very odd.

It was getting near half term and few days later we were given a note to take home to our parents, inviting them to the school open evening to meet the class teachers to discuss their children’s’ progress through school. On the day, mum and I went to the school and during the time there she saw and spoke all of the teachers whom I attended lessons with. Mr Woodward told her that my work had improved since the last term and hoped that it would continue to do so. Mummy also met Mr Davies, who took maths and swimming. I was dreading this meeting. Mummy asked him how I was doing in maths and he said that I was a bit inattentive at times, then she said:

“I understand that you slapped his bottom at the swimming pool, for running”

I looked up at mum in shock, I wasn’t expecting that.

“That is correct Mrs Smith, I firmly believe that a sharp shock is beneficial to the children who disobey instructions where safety is concerned, and I deal with them appropriately” said Mr Davies.

“I agree” said mum “and if Dennis transgresses, you have my permission to deal with him as you see fit. It has been difficult to control him, with his father missing.”

“If he misbehaves at home and you need help, you may send him round to my house where I can deal with him……. appropriately”.

I looked up at mum, disbelieving what she had told Mr Davies, but I noted the far away look in her eyes, as she then said quietly to him:

“I could do with being dealt with appropriately sometimes.”

“I’m sure it could be arranged, please make an appointment to see me when you feel the need” said Mr Davies.