PDA

View Full Version : Part 5

lightbottom
22-01-2017, 11:45 AM
I didn’t like school, especially after Mr Davies had smacked me after the swimming lesson, then, in front of the class. I didn’t like the lesson after the dinner break either, It was Mrs Hydes’ music class, all that trying to sing in Italian, stupid . . . .why not start by singing in English. Bah! Then I thought to myself I’ll skip school, Mum will be at work and I can start to build my model plastic aeroplane, yes, that’s what I will do.
Dinner bell sounded, I grabbed my coat and I was off out of there, heading home to my aeroplane.
When I arrived home I sneaked round the back alley, hopped over the wall at the back of our house so any neighbours did not see me at the front of my house, then reached under the shed in the garden to collect the back door key, that was kept there so I could get into the house when I came home from school. My mum came home an hour after me, so I could show her my plane that I had started, so I knew that I could fool her into thinking that I had done it in that hour.
I unlocked the back door and entered the kitchen, closing the door gently just in case Mrs Little next door heard the door slam shut. I then went into the hall and I thought I heard movement upstairs, so I stopped and listened hard. Yes, I did hear a sound, a gentle murmuring and a quiet steady slapping sound. I slowly crept up the stairs to the landing. The sound was coming from mummy’s bedroom, but mummy was at work so what was making that noise. Mummy’s bedroom was at the end of the landing and I could see that the door was slightly open so I crept quietly along the landing until I could peep in. As I took in the scene before my eyes I became focused to the spot, I was so shocked I didn’t know what to do. I just stared as I saw mummy kneeling on all fours on the end of her bed with no clothes on, her feet hanging off the bed and a man, also with no clothes on, standing on the floor behind her bumping his tummy into mum’s bottom, which made the slapping noise.

I stood there transfixed, I had never seen Mummy naked before, so I watched silently in awe as her titties, which I had never seen but had heard boys at school talk about them, hung down towards the eiderdown, swinging backwards and forwards as the man bumped into mum’s bottom.

Mummy was moaning sounding like “oooh oooh Tom yes Tom”

The man started to bump mummy’s bottom faster.

“Oh Yesss…Oh Yesss Don’t Stop Tommy Don't stop” wailed mummy as her kitties swung more wildly.

The man who was holding mummy’s waist, let go and reached down to mummy’s wrists and pulled them back so that mummy’s face dropped into the eiderdown, she turned her face towards the wall and I noticed that she was wearing her sleeping mask. Her titties were slumped in a heap, trapped beneath her, so no longer were swinging. The man bumped her bottom even harder, the slapping noise getting louder and louder.

Mummy was shouting now “Oh Tom,Yes Tom, Oh My God,” she was gripping and ungripping the eiderdown with her hands, the slapping noise was now accompanied by a sloshing sound, Mummy shouted “OH GOD YYEESSSSsss”

This is where my world changed forever, for I pushed the door fully open walked in and said “Mummy, is the man hurting you”?

Silence for a microsecond.

Then it all happened, Mummy shot forward diving flat into the eiderdown, shouting “Dennis why aren’t you at school” as she went forward, she tore off her sleeping mask and glared at me. She looked absolutely furious and told me to “Get out” The man who was holding mummy’s waist was left holding nothing, turned towards me, his willy straight up in front of him, glistening wet with little white stuff on it. When I saw his face my heart almost stopped.

There standing in front of me also looking furious was Mr Davies he said “Go to your room boy, and leave the door open. I will deal with you later after I have dealt with your mother”.

I made a hasty retreat and as I went along the landing to my bedroom I heard Mr Davies say
“Right resume the position Elizabeth, Now”

“Oh no Tom, I can’t, not after being caught by Dennis, anyway he might hear something and I will be on edge ” Mummy replied.

“Do it now Elizabeth, you know what the result of your disobedience will be, and I told you to always call me Sir”

“I’m sorry Sir” replied mum.

“Put this back on” Mr Davies said.

When I got to my bedroom my mind was in a whirl, I couldn’t understand why mummy was so cross with me when I was only trying to save her from the man. I didn’t know the man was Mr Davies, how could I, although, thinking about it, I hadn’t seen him at school this morning but I had seen him cross before. Another thing that surprised me was that although things happened so fast it is amazing how much information your eyes take in. Mummy, when she dived into the eiderdown, her skin colour was a creamy white but i noticed that her bottom was a shade of all over pink and there were three thin feint mauve stripes across them. I noticed that the little step that I used to reach the bathroom sink when I was small was beside the end of the bed, I recalled the wooden bat from Mr Davies’s house, which was lying on the bed and I also noticed that Mr Davies’s willy was different to Mr Hargreaves which was much larger and mine. The end of it didn’t have a head on it like ours, it was all pointy and loose.

These thoughts were flashing through my mind when I heard the feint slapping sound again, I strained my ears, concentrating on the sounds, it went on for a short while before I heard mum’s voice, it was sighing and moaning again very quietly as though she was aware that I was in the next room listening - which I was, intently. After a while the slapping noise got faster and louder, I thought of Mr Davies’s tummy pushing mummy’s bottom again. Mummy started moaning louder and louder as If she no longer cared about me being next door. Suddenly the slapping noice stopped abruptly. Silence. Then Mummy said in a loud, plaintive voice:

“Tom, god, why did you stop, I was so nearly there”

“Sir” said Mr Davies “You know that I have other thing to attend to”

“Sorry Sir” Said Mummy.

The voices went quieter and I could not hear much, I heard the bed springs squeak and heard quite a lot of movement. After a few moments the slapping sound started again. Then mummy started moaning again “Oh sir” several times over. Strange I thought, the slapping sounds, whilst steady, were no louder but somehow sharper than before. As I listened I became more and more puzzled and was dying to know what was happening now. I dare not leave my room but eventually my curiosity overcam my common sense. I slipped out of my door and crept silently back up the landing to the open door where I took a quick peep inside.

Did I see right, I asked myself. I peeped again and yes I was right. Mr Davies was sat on the end of the bed and Mummy was laying across his lap, her two hands, fingers spread, pressing on the floor. Her tites were dangling down again. Mr Davies was gently slapping Mummy’s bottom, which was wobbling with every slap and she was saying “Oh sir, thank you sir” with every slap. She was wearing her sleep mask again. After a short while the slapping stopped and mummy began to sigh and coo:

“that feels nice “ she said.

Foolishly I took another peep. Mummy was still lying across Mr Davies’s lap, but he was no longer slapping her, he was gently rubbing and caressing her bottom, squeezing it occasionally but he was no longer looking down watching as mummy’s bottom wobbled, he was staring straight at me. Our eyes locked and I stood transfixed, heart thumping expecting a shout. Instead, a wry smile crossed his lips, he raised a finger to his lips indicating that I should be quiet, then crooked his finger beckoning me into the room. I did as I was told because I knew from past experience that he would tolerate no disobedience. He indicate for me to stand against the wall by pointing to a spot opposite mummy’s bottom. Once I was there he stopped massaging her bottom which I noticed was a shade pinker than before, and started to slap it again. I was completely mesmerised, watching as Mr Davies hand stuck mummy’s round bottom causing it to ripple up and outwards just like when I threw stones into a pond.

Mummy reacted and recommenced her “OOO Sir” with every slap eventually changing it to:

“Harder sir”

Mr Davies said “And what do you say” looking at me. Mummy replied;

“Please smack me harder Sir, please”

Mr Davies, using his right foot slid my wooden step across so he could rest his foot on it. With both hands he shifted mummy forward and up so he could put right foot on the step so raising mummy's bottom higher and his left leg down on the floor so that mummy head was lower down.

Mr Davies started to slap mummy’s bottom again a bit harder than before, working his hand around all of her bottom, which was quivering as before and that fascinated me watching it wobble before my eyes. It was getting red now not pink any more. Mummy was groaning “ow yes “ with every slap
that seem to echo around the bedroom.

“harder please sir” then “Ouch” “Ouch “ Owww” as Mr Davies complied.

As Mummys’ bottom became redder and redder her outside hand came off the floor and reached back and to Mr Davies knees, which parted to allow the hand slide between his legs. Mummy’s elbow started to more out and back in again in a rhythmic movement. Mr Davies said

“Oh you are a naughty, naughty girl aren’t you Elizabeth” as his slaps became harder.

“Yes Sir Ow, ow, ow”.

“And you know what naughty girls get, don’t you Elizabeth, you naughty, naughty girl”.

“ Yesowww sir” The elbow was moving in and out furiously.

As Mr Davies’s handslaps got harder again, mummy’s elbow stoped moving and her hand came out from between Mr Davies’s legs and moved up to protect her bottom.

“Oh please stop Tom, I’ve had enough’”

Mr Davies took hold of mummy’s hand with his left hand and held it above her bottom pushing it down in the middle of her back so she was immobile. With his other hand he reached behind him for the wooden bat, that had Joktari or something written on it. I hadn’t noticed it there. He patted
her bottom with it a couple of times.

“Oh no, not that” said mummy.

Mr Davies said “You are the one that wanted it harder, You didn’t address me correctly as told, and anyway, I decide when you have had enough” .

He then proceeded to tap all around mummy’s bottom with the bat the same way as he had used his hand.

Mummy started yelping “ouch its stings, ow, it stings, ow, ow ow”

“It’s supposed to sting, maybe it will help you to remember your instructions in future” said Mr Davies

Mummy’s bottom was jiggling about over Mr Davies’ s knees and she was kicking her legs alternatively. Luckily I was stood to one side so I did not get kicked and I watched with awe as her bottom quivered with every tap of the bat, mummy still protesting.

Suddenly Mr Davies gave mummy an extra hard swot to the middle part of each half of her bottom causing her to scream out. Mr Davies then put the bat down and rubbed her bottom all over soothing her and it. She began to calm down and relax a bit. I noticed that Mr Davies was looking in my direction as he stroked and rubbed mummy’s bottom. I saw that wry smile again as he looked at me. I now guessed what he was looking at me for, it was to show me that both myself AND my mummy were completely under his control and we would do as he told us.

He kept rubbing mummy’s glowing red an still quivering bottom. And after a short while I noticed that she reacted completely differently now. He started to say in a quiet, soothing voice:

“There, there Elizabeth there, there, it is all over now” .

He continuing to rub and caress her bottom, which had now stopped quivering at last. Mummy started sighing. The sighing became louder and changed into little moans of pleasure. She said:

”Oh Tom, that’s nice, don’t stop, I like it when you do that”

“I know you do.Elizabeth, but when you have been disobedient, you deserve to and will be spanked, but I will always make it better for you.”

“Mmmm Yes” said mummy.

Mr Davies’s hand was stroking in a circular motion around the outside surface of mummy’s bottom, working towards the centre. She had also slipped down a little when she was kicking her legs whilst being spanked. He lifted her higher up again, and she was mewing continuously like a cat that had got the cream.

As Mr Davies’s strokes reached the centre of her bottom a finger crooked into the crease of her bottom. Mr Davies looked at me again and gave me a crooked smile as his finger reached her bottom hole. He worked it around the rim, flickering round the edge, causing mummy to squirm around over his knee. Suddenly the finger entered the hole up to its first knuckle. Mum recoiled

“No not there” she said.

He removed his finger and carried on down the crease.

“open your legs” said Mr Davies. the legs drew apart, “wider” he said. She complied.

I was now confronted with an amazing sight. Mummy, whom I had never seen naked before, was dangling over Mr Davies’s knee, and her bottom, legs apart, was in intimately detailed view almost at eye level a couple of feet away. Mr Davies’s left finger was joined by others as they
slipped down the crease towards the hairy slit at the bottom. I had obviously never seen that before and I knew not what it was. The slit was partially open and was a very dark mauve/red in colour. The fingers arrived the top of the slit and as they did so mummy’s legs quivered a bit and a sigh emitted from the other side of Mr Davies legs.

Mr Davies was once more looking directly at me, the smirk still on his face. As he did so his fingers slipped down a bit further, then the thumb and middle finger dug into the mauve slit and prized it apart, revealing a pink slash, that seemed wet. The forefinger found a little hole in the slash and disappeared into it, eliciting an immediate reaction from mummy, who said “Oh oh Yes Tom”.

His forefinger jiggled about in the hole in a forward and back movement for a bit, then the forefinger came back out and moved back up to a little button-looking thing at the top of the pink slash and he rubbed over it with his fingertip. Mummy’s reacted by moving her legs quickly further apart, “OOO OOO OOO” she groaned. Mr Davies’s right hand then joined the other at the slash and its fore and middlefinger plunged into the little hole together, right up to the knuckle of the third finger. They started to go in and out at a vigorous pace and mummy started wailing:

“ Oh yes, Oh my god yes, Oh my g, Yes, yes, yes.”

All this was happening not two feet from my face. I was entranced by what I was watching. My mummy’s bottom, which was now all red, especially in the middle where the bat had struck it hard, was dancing in all directions as Mr Davies thrust at first the two fingers then three fingers into the hole in the pink slash, his other forefinger still tormenting the little button at the same time. Mummy was still wailing, then she became louder and louder saying:

“Tom, Tom, Please, OOO Tom,I think I am going to cum I don’t want to cum with your fingers, I want to cum with you inside of me”

I didn’t know what she meant but Mr Davies did because he stopped his fingers immediately. As he pulled them from the hole I noticed there were some little white specks between the fingers similar to those on his willy when I saw it earlier. He took his foot off of the step, patted mummy’s behind and said:

“stand up and I’ll get the bed ready, and keep your mask on.”

She stood up with a little help and stood at the end of the bed, mask still on. I watched her naked beauty, her angry red rounded bottom that I had seen spanked, her slim waist, her large breasts, which swung when she moved, the large nipples which stood out. All this naked female form I saw for the first time, I was transfixed.

Mr Davies, in the meantime had removed the eiderdown and had placed two pillows on top of each other three quarters from the bottom of the bed. I noticed then that his willy was as hard as it was earlier, sticking right out, swinging from side to side as he moved back towards mummy. He then guided her around to the other side of the bed, sat her down, moved her to the centre of the bed. Once there he told her to lift her bottom off the bed and slid the pillows under it.

He then walked back to me, finger on lips, then he took hold of my shoulders and walked me to the to the middle of the room and turned me so that I was opposite mummy again, as close as I was before. He then walked back around the bed and climbed onto it on his knees above mummy. He held his willy, then pulled at the shaft. The pointy bit vanished, revealing a head, just like mine only much bigger, it seemed fatter even than when his three fingers were together and certainly much longer than those.

He shuffled forward a bit so that he was over mummy’s face , pushed his willy downwards and leaned forward so that the head touched her lips. Her hand came up and gripped it, then she opened her mouth and his willy was guided into it, she then started to suck it like I suck a lollipop and he started to move it gently backwards and forwards. Mummy made some strange noises as if she was talking with her mouth full, which, of course it was. The shaft went deeper into her mouth and she started gagging. Mr Davies pulled back a bit then with both hands on mummy’s front he gripped both of her nipples between his forefingers and thumbs and twisted them. Mummy groaned and groaned, her mouth still stuffed full of willy. She seemed to suck harder as she lay there.

Mr Davies then left her nipples moved forward, his hands tracing a path down her body, passing her tummy until they reached the top of her legs. Mummy opened them and with his hands between and under them, he pushed in an upward movement and mummy raised her legs up into a vertical position. He then moved forward again until his elbows were pressing the back of her upturned legs. He pressed them back until they were beneath his arms and shoulders and she was folded double with the weight of Mr Davies holding her down but raising her bottom, upwards, on top of the pillows

Elbows bent, Mr Davies moved his hands to the slit, his thumbs pushing the mauve parts aside then he looked up at me. The smile returned and he slowly licked is lips at me. I was stood there, open mouthed and my eyes in a transfixed stare. He put his tongue out and lowered his head over mummy’s pink slash and flicked at the little button with the tip of his tongue. Mummy’s groans got louder until she pushed up with her arms and turned her head so that Mr Davies’s willy was popped out of her mouth. Her groans got even louder as the little button was tormented and seemed to get bigger.

“Ohhh, Ohhh, Yess, Ohhh god, that is so good, Ohhh Tom, what are you doing to me” panted Mummy as her legs started shaking.

Mr Davies stopped licking then pulled the slit apart with his fingers. The hole that had had his fingers in was pulled open and his forefinger disappeared into it, came out, then his tongue followed it in deep. It sounded as though he was eating it and mummy was going wild as his chin rubbed against the enlarged button. Mummy was almost screaming:

“OhhOhhhooOhhh Tom Ohhh Tom, Mmm,Ohhh, Tom stop stop, I want you, OhhhOhhh Please please take me, please fuck me hard Tom Ohhh pleeessseeTomm”

With that Mr Davies stopped what he was doing to her raised himself off of her, he slipped off of the bed and walked round to the back. His willy was very stiff and straight out in front of him. He waved me back and knelt on the bed. Mummy had put her legs back down so Mr Davies spread them apart again, he lifted them back up by the ankles then put his head between and rested the legs on his shoulders. I couldn't see what was happening until Mr Davies leant forward with his legs apart. I saw mummys’ hand come between them and took hold of his willy, she guided it to her slit, which was very wet, and seemed to position the head carefully where the little hole was. Mr Davies moved forward a bit so that the little hole opened up and the head was enveloped, He then
shoved hard, so that the head disappeared followed by the rest of his willy until it all vanished inside. Mummy gasped, Mr Davies started to rock backwards and forwards, which began slowly, but soon increased in pace.

I notice the willy going in and out of mummy as he rocked , I also noticed the same slapping sound that I had heard earlier when I crept up the stairs. I thought ‘so it wasn’t Mr Davies’s tummy pushing on mummy’s bottom that was making that noise’, it was his balls swinging to and fro and the front of his legs hitting her. She was really crying out now that he had increased his pace,

“Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, give it too me, Harder Harder Yess”.

Mr Davies obliged. She then cried

”Oh God yes, I’m Cumming”

Her whole body seems to spasm, her legs shook, and she was babbling something I couldn’t hear. But with the slapping sound there was also the sloshing sound.

Mr Davies moved his body and mummy dropped her legs down and wrapped them tightly around his waist. He was still pushing in and out of her, his arms beneath her, gripping her bottom. Mummy’s hands came up and gripped Mr Davies’s bottom too, her fingernails dug into it as she seemed to pull him onto her. She cried:

“I’m cuming again” and she started shaking again. “Oh god, I’m cuming, you make me cum and cum cum again, I feel so alive, so good”

Mr Davies didn’t answer or stop. He took a hand from under mummy’s bottom and waved it to the side, behind him. I guessed it was an indication that I should move to the side of the room. I did so, still watching. I stood spellbound at the performance in front of me. Mummy still crying out, Mr Davies’s still sloshing into her.

He stopped, pulled out of her, knelt up on the bed, clutched his stiff willy which was covered in white bits. Suddenly his hand moved up his willy and as it did so a jet of white wee stuff came out and it hit mummy's face and kitties, then another stream, and another, each getting smaller than the one before. Mr Davies grunted “Aagghhhhrrr” as it did so. Mummy was covered in little pools of wee stuff and drops of it which looked like pearls on her tummy, she said:

“That was good, so good, thank you Tom, but you should have cum inside me”

“Elizabeth, you know I couldn’t because of you know what”. said Mr Davies.

“I know, but I so wanted you to”

“You had better get yourself cleaned up Elizabeth, I have something to attend to next door” said Mr Davies, as he stood up, walked to me and shunted me towards the door.

“What’s that” said mummy.

Mr Davies replied “Your son Dennis, I’ve got to deal with him”.

“Oh yes, I had forgotten all about him” said mummy, as Mr Davies pushed me through the door and out of sight.

As I was pushed along the landing towards my bedroom, I heard the bedspring squeak as mummy got off the bed. It is a funny thing, the springs must have made such a racket earlier, but I was so enthralled that I never noticed them. Mr Davies was still naked as he pushed me through my bedroom door. I then noticed that he had the wooden bat in his hand, I didn’t see him pick it up when he past the bed. I also realised what had been said about me and I was filled with dread, and stood shaking as Mr Davies sat on the end of my bed.

“Undress” Mr Davies ordered.

I knew what was coming and tears welled up in my eyes. “wh-wh-why” I whined

“ You are to be punished for skipping school, now do as I say, now” he said

I started to undress, taking my shirt of first and taking my time about it, trying to delay the inevitable. I had visions of the waves on mummy’s red bottom as the bat struck it, I was terrified.

“Hurry up, I haven’t got all day” said Mr Davies impatiently.

I took my shoes and sock off, then my trousers and my underpants until I was standing naked before him, my hands clutching my willy in modesty.

“Over my knees boy” he said.

I reluctantly lay across his knees. I felt the wetness of his willy on my tummy as he slightly opened his legs. He began to smack me with his hand quite hard, which I had felt on previous occasions. I started to cry out as the spanks continued to hit my bottom, as he said to me:

“ I have taught you one lesson in life, now you are receiving the second one, do not think you can skip school and get away with it”

As the spanking continued and my bottom got sorer with my legs kicking up in the air, I put my hand between Mr Davies’s like mummy did. I took hold of his willy and found that it was soft and sticky. The spanking stopped for a moment then started again with no so light taps with the bat. Mummy was right, it did sting and my bottom was really getting a hard time. I was crying, but my hand still held onto his willy, my movement over his knees was making me move my hand and his willy was starting to get hard again. I felt it growing in my hand until it was stiff and pointing upwards pressing into my moving belly.

Mr Davies stopped spanking me with the bat and pulled me up and off of him, he stood and left the room. I heard him go into the bathroom and he returned with a bottle of baby oil. He pulled me back across his knees and then started to spank me hard again, this time with his hand. I was soon howling again, begging him to stop:

“Not until you have learned your lesson boy” he said.

Several hard smacks later I shouted “Yes yes sir, I’ve learnt my lesson sir”

He stopped again, and held me across his knees with his hand which he had put there when I was moving around too much. Moments later I felt some cold liquid dribbling over my burning hot bottom. Mr Davies’s other hand started to rub the oil over my bottom in a circular direction so that it rubbed in and covered all of it. It was a soothing feeling which I quite enjoyed under the circumstances. I was suddenly awakened from my pleasure by a couple of sharp taps to my to bottom.
“That’s all the lessons you are going to get today, so get your pyjamas on ready for bed, you have lots of schoolwork to catch up on.” said Mr Davies. He pulled me off of him again, then left the room and went back to mummy’s bedroom. I heard some muffled conversation but could not define any words. After a short while he walked past my bedroom door fully dressed, went down the stairs. I then heard the front door open and slam shut as he left the building. Mummy came along the landing and entered my room, she was also dressed. She looked at my tear streaked face and said” Did you learn your lesson for skipping school”

“Yes mummy” I snivelled. I hadn’t got my pyjamas on yet.

“Let me inspect your bottom to see if he punished you correctly, turn round”

I did so and mummy felt my bottom and said:

“I do not think that it is a suitable colour or hot enough, I shall give it a more thorough spanking tomorrow when you come home from school, for surprising me with Tom, er Mr Davies. Now you can go straight to bed with no tea.” She left, shut the door and went downstairs.

I climbed into bed and I thought of what had happened to mum and me today. I had never seen mummy so cross when I burst in, I thought I was protecting her. She obviously didn’t know that I was back in the room watching while Mr Davies was spanking her, she must have liked it despite her protestations, and doing all those other things with his willy and his fingers to her. I thought some more and remembered the bathroom and the baby oil, how did he know it was there.? Then the feint marks on her bottom, and the pink colour, it occurred to me that she must have been spanked and caned before. In the recent past some days mummy sometimes looked really happy and contented rather than her normal sour self, so it wasn’t the first time Mr Davies had been to the house and it probably would’t be the last!!

jaybo
22-01-2017, 01:18 PM
good fun these stories... oh Mr Davies what are you going to get up to next!:)