PDA

View Full Version : Part 7

lightbottom
29-01-2017, 05:53 PM
As the years passed and I got older, left junior school and went to secondary school, I now only had occasional spankings from Mr Davies, after I had engineered them. Mother had obviously spent her own time with him because she was happy and contented on the odd occasion. As you grow up you learn about things, the birds and the bees, etc, etc, and now could understand what a woman might need in the way of excitement. I had never thought of my mother as wonton, there
was never a queue of men at the door and she always tried to teach me to be honest and good. To respect other people and try to get on with others. Now I know about sex between a man and a woman I can now understand why she would submit to Mr Davies, she lacked the discipline and order in her life as well as not having the routine of family life with a husband. Mr Davies filled that gap, despite him being married, and she submitted to him for the punishment she thought she deserved, knowing that he would satisfy her sexually afterwards, although I never came across them meeting again apart from the first time when I had blundered in whilst they were at it.
Even though I had left junior school, I still had those feelings when I longed to be spanked, and looked forward to the warm feeling in my bottom so I went to Mr Davies’s house whenever these feelings came about. I would knock on his door and admit some misdemeanour to him. He would take me inside and inevitably I would go across his knees for a spanking.

During this period of my life, I lived and died on my bike. I also spent a lot of my time in the swimming pool, yes, the same pool where I was spanked for the first time by Mr Davies. We swam mainly in the small pool, not the one with the tunnel. This pool had changing cubicles along the two sides of the pool. I made enquiries at the pay desk as to whether there was a diving club there and was told there was and the evening when they met. I went along, to find that it was not a underwater diving club, which is what I wanted, but a high board diving club, you known Brian Phelps/Tom Daley type of club. I had had some experience of sub-aqua diving but it was a bit of a disaster as it took place at a gravel pit and when I went to enter the water, the bank gave way and I tumbled into the cold water. I then decided that I wanted to learn properly with the British Sub-Aqua Club.

I joined the club anyway, for a laugh and learned to dive from 3 and 5 metre boards and 1 and 3 metre spring boards and won a couple of under 15 competitions. There were two instructors in the club, Chris and a guy nicknamed Bomber. Bomber had a 500 cc Triumph Tiger 100, a rigid sprung motorcycle that he used to drop me off home. When sessions in the pool finished he used to join boys in the cubicles to show them where they were going wrong in the dive. He came into my cubicle once to show me how to place my arms in a swallow dive. He'd stood behind me and held my arms in the position for the dive. He had had a towel round his waist when he came into the cubicle, but he must have removed it behind me because I felt his penis in the crack of my bum as he showed me the position. That was the only time that happened and later, I learned that the pool attendants nicknamed him Bummer not Bomber.

Chris, on the other hand, had a Ford Consul, and during the winter when it was dark, he used to take me home rather than Bomber the Bike. He used to park up in a dark alleyway, where we would chat about all sort of things. He had a tobacco box in the glove compartment of the car which he showed me and invited me to open it. It was full of photographs of women in various poses being seduced by men, some sat on chairs, some laying down in the pose that I saw my mother in, the one where she had wrapped her legs tight around Mr Davies waist. Chris asked me if I liked them and I answered in the affirmative. I began to get a hard on, then he started to feel me and when I was hard, he undid my trousers and worked them down to my knees, together with my underpants. He then started to wank me off whilst I looked at the photos. The Ford Consul had a bench seat in the front and as it was column change there was no gear-lever in the way, which made it easy for him. When I was really hard he leaned over me and started to suck me off. I was just about to come when he stopped sucking and sat up, asking me to suck him. I was nervous and said that I didn’t want him shooting off in my mouth. He said that he wouldn't do that to me and he convinced me that it would be alright, so, in the end I undid his trousers and fished out his cock, leaned over and started to suck it. I really wanted him to take me to his home and give me a spanking, because whilst I was sucking him his hands had wandered to my bottom and was squeezing my buttocks and fingering my bum hole, which reminded me of Mr Hargreaves and Mr Davies and the spankings I had experienced. This was not to happen though and although Chris took me home several times and sucked me off and vice versa in the same dark alley, I never got spanked. I did, however, nick some of his dirty pictures when he was down on me, which I took to school and sold them on for cash. Unfortunately I hid some of them under my mattress at home and mother found them. She threw a wobbly at me and sent me around to Mr Davies, thinking that he would sort me out, but, in fact, it was just what I had wanted, a proper reason for Mr Davies to give me one of his harder spankings which i duly got.

I left School after my GCE examinations and went to work in a tent manufacturers in the packing department. Whilst there, a climber had been killed and his widow returned the mountain tent, a similar one to the one used on the first successful Everest expedition. It was offered to the work employees and I was lucky to get it, complete with a down-filled mountain sleeping bag which both lasted me years of use.

I then obtained an apprenticeship in a printing works, as a compositor. Whilst I was there a local guy was employed as a sweeper upper. One morning he was sweeping around my workplace and he said something which I didn’t quite hear and I said “pardon”.
“I bet you had a lovely hard on this morning, how about it for ten bob” he repeated.
I blushed up and told him to fuck off, I was the junior apprentice, so I told another apprentice what had happened. Before too long the incident was all around the works. A young girl from the bindery stopped me on the way to the canteen and said:
“Is that right that the sweeper had offered you ten bob for a bit of the other”
“That’s right” I answered, a bit embarrassed.
“You should have taken it” she said “I would have” and laughed.

A couple of days later, the incident had got back to the management and the sweeper had been given his P45. So when he was serving his notice of one week, I thought about the what he had said to me and decided that it may be an opportunity for a spanking. I slipped him a note which stated that I might be interested and that he should leave his address in my draw at my workplace, and a time that he might be free. This he did, and I did visit him at his house, a little victorian terraced building not far from the works. He invited me in and we went into his small lounge, where we sat in opposite armchairs by the fireplace, which was lit as it was wintertime. We chatted a bit, I asked him what he liked to do and what he was expecting. He told me that he liked to be sucked off and liked to give anal. I mentioned that I had experience of sucking cocks but had not done it for some time but I liked to be spanked hard if I didn’t satisfy. I also told him that I did not do anal.

He did not seem to want to make the first move, so I got up and crossed the room to him and sat on the floor beside him, resting my arms and head on his legs in silence. I reached up to his waist and undid his buttons, then, worked his trousers down a bit exposing his underpants. He lifted his buttocks up off the chair so I could work them down easily. His cock was getting harder as I did this, so I leaned forward, took it in my hand, stroked it a bit to make it really hard, then moved up, took it into my mouth and began to suck it. I took it deep into my throat and began to move backwards and forwards, rolling my tongue around it and closing my teeth a bit to rub the top and bottom of his glans. He was obviously enjoying it because he was making sounds like ‘ooh and Arr’. I was licking the head of his cock when he suddenly gripped my head and held it whilst he ejaculated onto my tongue, into my mouth and over my face. The semen tasted a bit salty but was not an unpleasant one, so I licked the cock clean, then cleaned myself up.
Danny, that was his name, lay there outstretched in the armchair, trousers and pants around his thighs, and his cock gradually getting limper and limper.

I then stood and removed my trousers and underpants, turned by naked backside to him and said to him:
“Are you going to spank this”.
“Oh!, there is no need, I am well satisfied” he said.
“Well I’m not, I really do need to be spanked” I replied.
“Alright then, I’ll give you a spanking, how do you like it”.
He had obviously not spanked anyone before, so to help him i said:
“Well, you could get a high-backed chair to sit on, then I can lie over your knees so you can spank me properly”

He got up out of his armchair, pulled up his pants and trousers, then went to the room next door and brought back a chair and sat down on it. I lay across his knees and he began to slap my bottom lightly, not knowing how hard to hit it. I told him to smack it harder so as to make it red, which he started to do, getting the smacks harder and harder as he continued. I said:
“Yes, that’s it, it’s just what I’v needed for a long while, don’t stop”.
So he didn’t, he carried on with gusto, seeming to get into the swing of things. I guessed that my bottom must be getting really red but I still did not stop him. I was surprised to feel his cock rise up underneath me and thought to myself ‘he must be enjoying this, watching my bum turning red, having this power over someone to submit to this’.

Eventually all good things must come to an end. This spanking ended when his hand was too sore to continue, anyway my backside was burning satisfactorily, and I knew that the pleasant feeling of warmth will return soon. Danny was still hard so I slid off of his lap and knelt before him. Once again freeing his cock from his trousers, I began to torment by wanking it with my hand for a while before leaning forward and enclosing my lips around the head and shaft with my hand playing with his balls. He soon ejaculated again, but hits time nowhere near as much as before, but still tasty and I swallowed it, sucking it to leave his cock clean. After he had recovered he made a us a cup of coffee, we chatted and i asked him if he had enjoyed the spanking bit. He told me that although he had never done it before, that he liked seeing my bottom turning from white to red under his hand, and maybe we should get together again some time, I agreed, then stood and we made our way to the front door where he said:
“I’m glad that I left the reply to your note”
“So am I” then left.