PDA

View Full Version : Happiness is a sore bottom...

jaybo
07-02-2017, 12:26 PM
....yes indeed my own experiences may be limited but my imagination taunts me at night ...sometimes I just want to sleep but my brain soars with imagery of cruel teachers who want me raised and bare so they can cane my naked nates and criss cross them with slashes of bright red stripes...while I writhe against my bindings as the rod pummels my plump cheeks...I clench and wriggle but cannot escape that cruel rod of pain....hot welts form my buttocks glow incandescant heat as the cane bites soft marshmallow flesh....my tormenter has dispensed with the cane and uses hot candle wax to pour over my ravaged thighs and buttocks igniting a new urgent sensation the instant jolt as the wax lands followed by the pleasurable burn on raw bottom flesh......

jaybo
07-02-2017, 04:38 PM
.....Later I can brush off the hardened wax from my well beaten ass and delight in the warm afterglow of a monumental thrashing using my sensitive fingertips to pick out the hard welted tramlines that cover my aching rounded booty....the ridges and bumps ,some still tender to the touch... that the rod has fulfilled its punishing duty until it is needed once again...I can savour the throbbing ache as I caress my blazing cheeks...