PDA

View Full Version : Bare bottom spanking

sweetbut58
24-02-2017, 09:18 AM
Hi Im a Mature Male in Grantham VWE Totally Smooth will give or take any type of Bare Bottom Spanking, will be sub for M spankers up for anything, Clean Discreet Fun can accom or travel

Brodie Pollard
09-03-2017, 02:25 PM
Hi im looking for a strict but nice enough female as im male to give me a bare bottom spanking with her hand and hairbrush can't take cane tawse whip or belt

sweetbut58
20-11-2017, 09:22 AM
Im Male why

toosoretosit
24-11-2017, 01:57 AM
Good afternoon
A spirited and lengthy bare bottom spanking with the hand is a wonderful way to introduce new partners to each other, and establish who the dominant partner is in an erotic and engaging way.
Personally I find nothing more exciting than when a frank exchange of sexual preferences reveals a girl to be every bit as into the process as i am, specially when it leads to me being ordered to take off my trousers. A give and take session is also highly desirable, and the realisation that i am about to whip those sexy buttocks and hear moans and whimpers from the lady in question, and that she is stirred by similar realisations about me has my legs turning to jelly and my mouth turning dry