PDA

View Full Version : The pre-spanking feeling.

thelastcaress
19-03-2017, 08:57 PM
That feeling you get when you realise that you've just been caught being naughty and you're going to get spanked AND this time it's going to be bad! If you could bottle that and hand it out in Holland & Barratt I'd be first in line 😊

tlc

red hand
22-03-2017, 08:28 PM
the anticipation and the wait is part and parcel of the forthcoming punishment.
schools in days gone by were well known for this.
report to my study at??????? was common and was pert of the ritual of waiting to be dealt with, rather than an immeadiate punishment on the spot.
i was always quite interested in schools where a demerit system was used and had these posted on the notice board for all to see.
so if 6 demerits = a spanking/slippering/caning, then it must have been very difficult when sitting on 5 demerits and everyone in the school was aware what happened if you committed another offence. it would have been even more difficult sitting once the punishment for the 6th offence had been administered

thelastcaress
25-03-2017, 10:43 PM
Lol I reckon if I'd gone to a school like that I'd have seen my name on that list quite a lot.
I can't imagine everybody else in the school knowing as well though. Imagine having to walk into class in front of everybody right after the appointment with the Head and everyone knowing what has just happened to you? Then trying to sit down on those hard chairs without everyone seeing you flinch. 😲

red hand
07-04-2017, 12:19 AM
Lol I reckon if I'd gone to a school like that I'd have seen my name on that list quite a lot.
I can't imagine everybody else in the school knowing as well though. Imagine having to walk into class in front of everybody right after the appointment with the Head and everyone knowing what has just happened to you? Then trying to sit down on those hard chairs without everyone seeing you flinch. 
your name would most certainly appear on the notice board quite often.
and i,m sure reaching 6 demerits would not take very long.
bottoms up.

jaybo
09-04-2017, 10:50 AM
I cannot quite imagine being at a boarding type school when you are spending so much time amongst boys needing to let off steam in a repressed and controlled environment.
No wonder there was so much punishment unless you were sporty and could burn off some energy.
But they were made to turn out little gentlemen
At least with the demerit system you could at least try to avoid a beating.
At my school there was rarely any warnings especially with grumpy sportsmasters they were always slipper first ask questions later!