PDA

View Full Version : Under the Lash 22/03/2017

RichardA
22-03-2017, 09:41 PM
Under the Lash

I was searching the internet as you do looking for new spanking videos when I came across a whipping video of a girl whipping a naked guy all over his body it was not too severe as it was a small whip about four feet in length and was leaving nice red marks on his body, this really turned me on and I thought I would like to try that.
I found a short leather bull whip on ebay and sent for it, when it came I was amazed at it and could all ready feel the leather thongs biting into my flesh, but wait a minute you have no one to do this to you.
As I have a few adverts on other sites I did an update “caned bottom and then to be whipped all over”, I only had one reply, but he could not accommodate.
I have two Masters one a very kind person who only spanks for fun and not into S&M or anything remotely like that and the other lives in a small flat some 30 miles away so that would be out.
So here I am whip in hand and no one to use it on me, I tried whipping myself, wasn't the best but gave me some idea on how it would feel.
A few weeks went passed and then on a web site I saw my old Master advertising again, Oh what the hell he can only say no so I wrote to him, a few hours later a reply “never done a whipping before could be fun” so a date and time was set up and only two days to wait, the plan is I was to be stripped naked and have my bottom spanked/caned first and then to be whipped.
When I arrived my Master gave me a hug and then we sat down to discuss on how the whipping would start I thought a canned bottom to start with followed by the whipping. I was led up stairs to the bed room on the bed there were loads of canes I was told to pick two and then led to the study and told to strip naked a towel was placed across his large desk and I was told to bend over were I was to receive two sets of six the first four were OK, but after that they all hurt like hell, but took all twelve, I was then told he would use the other cane and have the same two sets of six I managed only three and asked him to stop which he did.
We then went down stairs again for the whipping, as both of us were new to all of this it was a bit of
trial and error before he got it right and I started to enjoy the punishment even though it hurt like hell at times when the leather ends bit into my skin. I don't know how many times he whipped me, but I had a lot of welt marks so we called it a day.
For my first whipping I quite enjoyed it, I'm well marked and I think it will be some time until they disappear.

jaybo
06-04-2017, 10:20 AM
Good story and pictures as well!