PDA

View Full Version : Mature sub lady looking for assertive senior gentleman

crestdale
19-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Andrea, 52 year old lady with a submissive side and fetish interests in spanking and discipline. Looking to meet caring authoritative gentleman, over 65 years old that shares my interests and for long term lasting friendship. Unfortunately I am not into younger gentleman as that just does not work for me. Should anyone be interested I would be delighted to hear from you.

justforfun
28-06-2017, 02:43 PM
Hi
i would have loved to have you over my knee and to have made you wear stockings suspenders Lacey knickers pulled up your skirts and start to spank you over your knickers etc etc but you are to far for me even if you would have wanted me to, hope you find somebody soon to give you and them lots of fun and a sore bottom.
regards,
tony.

sirius12
10-07-2017, 11:30 PM
Hello Andrea I am a 70 yr old disciplinarian having been into spanking etc for 20 years I live in south London and can accommodate or travel weekdays please reply yes or no yours Roger

Silverfoxxx
11-07-2017, 03:37 PM
Hi Andrea , I would be very firm with you. I can see you need to be put over my knee for a good hard spanking on bare bottom on a regular basis .
james on silverfoxxx1@yahoo.com

crestdale
20-07-2017, 03:39 PM
Thank you for your message.
Unfortunately South London is out of my travel range as I live in Wales.
Best wishes,
Andrea