PDA

View Full Version : The need to regress

jaybo
01-05-2017, 12:50 PM
For the sake of this tale the mistress is my primary school teacher and in my mind I regress to a frightened ten year old .....

I have no say....she is power....my pathetic attempts at excuses have no impact
Her steely gaze penetrates my soul she can see I am wicked sinful and guilty.
My only solution is to utterly submit to her will.
Short sharp commands are barked...You!...Boy!...Here!....Now!
I slowly stand shaking with fear lip trembling as I do the walk of shame to the front of the classroom....
In this dreamlike state I am naked before her I can hardly bear to meet her gaze which scours me looking for sinful intent....
A small twitch of fearful excitement causes a pulsing in my cock...Mistress notices....
So we have ourselves a horrid little man ....a horrid little man who cannot control his libido....even now he has dirty thoughts.....well we can remedy that!
Like a flash of lightening mistress's palm smack's down painfully on the head of my cock initially cooling my ardour......

Another open handed slap across my face.....Well Well this horrid little man might be able to be taught...as she stands behind and pinches my nipples rolling her finger tips squeezing as tears prick the corners of my eyes....

Mistress walks around me as I kneel on the floor swishing a long cane which almost tapers to a point at the end......
Assume the position she says.....
I comply lowering my head resting on my elbows with my naked bottom sticking up in the air prepping myself for the mistress's favourite hobby....the thrashing of a compliant man....
Mistress orders the strokes to be taken with dignity as she frowns on hysterics....
A sharp gunshot crack! Begins the sound of a intense thrashing.... teeth are gritted and faces are tense as the sound of cane on bare flesh echoes off the walls with grunts of exertion and gasps of pain as the cane is swung and flogged across the burning bottom leaving livid stripes on the trembling buttocks....
A well thrashed man left his mistress's company that day knowing that he would have to return as the guilt crept back into his mind.....