PDA

View Full Version : Ex TV

boss1234
18-05-2017, 11:47 AM
Now in late sixties I look back on an interesting few years I have loads of fun dressing for guys in many different situations and have had loads of fun however life moves on and after an image change I stopped dressing however about two months after I'd made the change I was contacted by a young tv who wanted to test her limits!! she exchanged a few photos and wow a nice little dresser had her own place bondage frame and many toys so our adventure started she allowed me to learn more about the effects of caning flogging and other fun activities very sexual very stimulating for her I was never a cruel dom I did it more to see the effects of sexual arousal I used to create beautiful red lines on her bottom where she had to present herself for each line left.
The flogger was ideal for that all over red look but it was a short thin stingy cane that always bought her to her toes another session saw us using the electro tens machine an amazing little toy, torture by pleasure give the same sort of sensation as a very power ful vibrator on one that had crawled inside your genitals using this machine in bondage where you are stretched arms high legs spread well apart works very well with the flogger and cane the mind is having to focus on the tens due to the intense sensations so the lash comes as a shock when it lands its bouncing between the two that takes you out of your mind of course things got sexual in a heated way but thats for another day lol Josh