PDA

View Full Version : Caught scrumping Apples. Leads to more than just a spanking. Adult material

chasebush
06-06-2017, 04:11 PM
This is a fictional story about me. Its XXX rated and intended for adults only as erotic fiction.
Caught scrumping Apples. Leads to more than just a spanking.
I was like most teens bored at weekends; it was early October on an overcast Sunday afternoon. I walked along the fields that backed onto some of the nicer homes in our village.
The end home was just like the rest but it had the best views of the farmlands, thats when I first noticed them. Three apple trees full of apples, one of the trees was full of large yellowish apples, I suspected Gold Delicious. I looked around and slowly approached. It was all clear no one around, nothing but a four-foot stone wall between me and the apples.
I climbed over and crept towards the tree and in started to pick. Why I did not stop at one or two was crazy, I would never eat that many but here they were for the taking.
I filled my pockets and my jacket with them.
“You would never eat that many.” A rough voice said behind me. It scared me and made me drop what I had in my hands.
He grabbed my collar and pulled me towards him.
“In my day you would get a lynching for stealing. Still the Police will sort you out.” He shouted and dragged me towards his house, I dropped the rest of the apples that were under my jacket.
“Take your shoes off” He ordered as we stopped at his back door. I kicked off my shoes and was dragged inside towards his telephone.
“Please sir, I’m sorry I just wanted a few apples I put them back, please don’t call the police if I get a record I won’t be able to get a decent job.” I pleaded.
“Should of thought of that before.” He paused for a moment. “No the Police will be the best for you.”
I noticed his pause and thought maybe he would take pity.
“Please sir, don’t call the police, I know I did wrong I will do anything but not the police.” I pleaded, I hoped that maybe I could do chores or something.
He looked me up and down and pondered for a moment.
“What will your father do if he finds you got in trouble with the police?” He asked.
“Probably spank me and ground me for weeks.” I said.
“Ok, no point in getting in trouble with the police and a spanking, I’ll give you 20 spanks and call it that or call the police, your choice.” He suggested.
20 spanks seemed easy and I would get off with just a sore butt.
“Yes sir, thank you, I won’t do it again.” I said.
“Oh my dear boy I am sure of that.” He said and I noticed a smirk.
I was told to take my jacket off and follow him upstairs to his bedroom. He sat on the bed with his legs open and beckoned me towards him, He picked up a slipper. I was about to bend over when he stopped me.
“Jeans, pull them down I am not spanking you through jeans.” He said.
I opened my jeans and let then fall to my ankles and bent over his knee, he took both my wrists and held them firmly on my back with his large left hand.
What happened next really surprised me. He caught hold of the waistband of my underpants and pulled then down to my ankles. I was now fully exposed. He locked his legs together so I could not wriggle and picked up his slipper.
Holy shit. He brought it down with such a force I yelped like a puppy.
“One” he said.
Again he brought it down across my bare cheeks with as much force as he could.
“Two.”
I was already crying before the third came down. I fought with everything I had to get away. My legs were trapped and my wrists held firmly on my back.
The fourth came down just as hard and quickly followed by the fifth. I was crying so hard and pleading I found it hard to speak.
“Please stop, Please stop sir, I do anything this is too hard.” I pleaded through my tears.
He paused and put down the slipper, his hand felt my throbbing cheeks.
“Well if I call the police now, you would have had half a spanking for nothing, I just as well keep going.” He suggested and picked up the slipper again.
Before I could answer smack number six, I twisted and fought as hard as I could.
“Please no, anything but this.”
Again she stopped.
“Anything?” He asked.
“Yes anything.” I sobbed. I was in so much pain the police record seemed an easy option.
He placed his right finger in my mouth, I was not sure why, I was covered in snot and tears.
He released the pressure on my legs and parted them a little, slowly he placed his finger between my cheeks and found my anal hole.
Once he found it he pushed his finger in me, stopped and pushed more until his finger past his knuckle was in me.
“I can do this or another 14 spanks?” He asked.
What? That does not hurt, its weird and dirty but sure he can do that, I thought.
“Yes sir.” I said.
He released my wrists and pulled me up, he ordered me to lay on his bed face down.
Then he pulled my jeans and pants fully off and spread my legs.
Again he used his finger in me, it was a little uncomfortable but it did not hurt like the spanking, he rotated his finger more and more and eventually pulled it out.
I could hear him undoing his belt and zipper, I was not sure what was next.
Slowly he lowered his body onto mine, I could feel his hairy legs as they prized mine apart further.
He kissed my ear and back of my neck, it was relaxing no pain I thought I got off lightly.
I could feel something hard pushing against my cheek, it was hot and wet.
I knew it was his cock. He used his right hand and found my anal hole again. Again he slid his finger in me and took it out. Then he adjusted him self I could feel something large and wet against my hole.
“Relax” he whispered I my ear, he continued to kiss me and lick my neck. Slowly he pushed himself in me and paused.
It was painfull but still not as bad as the spanking.
“When you remove a band aid, do you like to remove it slowly or quick in one go?” He asked.
“Em. What?” I asked.
He repeated it and it seemed like a strange question.
“This is going to hurt so in one go or slowly?” he asked.
This terrified me, his cock was just in I wasn’t sure what to say so I said nothing.
He wrapped his left around my waist, his right hand went down and cupped my balls and penis.
I was his and nothing I could do now would stop him. He pushed.
I buried my head in the pillow and tried to relax, deep inside me I could feel him entering me inch by inch.
Eventually I could feel his hairy balls on mine, he was deep inside me.
He started rocking back and fourth. It was not painful, a little uncomfortable maybe but ok.
As he built up speed to my amazement I had an erection, he was playing with it with his right hand.
After a few minutes, he took his hands from under men and placed them both on my shoulders and started to ram me faster and faster.
His groaning increased and he started to come inside me.
I could feel a throbbing, I am not sure still to this day if that was his cock throbbing or his sperm pulsating into me?
When he eventually pulled out I noticed my stomach was covered in my own sperm, I had not even noticed I had come as well.
He allowed me to shower before letting me go with my apples.
I never went back. From time to time over the next 20 years I would see him in the village, he would just smile and nod or say hi. I would do the same even when I was with my wife and kids.
I often think about it.7834

jackconnor
12-06-2017, 04:19 PM
Wow, what a wonderful story. Very hot, one of the hottest I have read for a long while.

chasebush
18-06-2017, 02:45 PM
I am pleased you liked it and thank you for the PM I am looking forward to meeting you.