PDA

View Full Version : I'm into receiving corporal punishment

Tonybluenail
18-07-2017, 06:47 PM
I'm'm into receiving corporal punishment. I'm happy to take anything from an otk hand spanking to a hard caning. My main preference is for the harder stuff though, (tawse, cane etc), as it is called corporal PUNISHMENT for a reason. In an ideal world, which I know doesn't exist, I'd like to find someone who would enjoy administering corporal punishment on a regular basis. This could either be for real life infractions, or just for mutual enjoyment If you'd like to know anything else about me, and lets face it, why wouldn't you, then feel free to send me a message and I will do my best to answer you promptly. happy to take anything from an otk hand spanking to a hard caning. My main preference is for the harder stuff though, (tawse, cane etc), as it is called corporal PUNISHMENT for a reason. In an ideal world, which I know doesn't exist, I'd like to find someone who would enjoy administering corporal punishment on a regular basis. This could either be for real life infractions, or just for mutual enjoyment If you'd like to know anything else about me, and lets face it, why wouldn't you, then feel free to send me a message and I will do my best to answer you promptly.

spmentor
20-07-2017, 04:35 PM
Hi
Can you accommodate and how old are you?