PDA

View Full Version : The Cane

DrBirchem
19-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Mature experienced Disciplinarian in Midlands near Coventry . Expert with the cane. Seeks serious devotees for daytime meets . Accom or travel. CDs welcome

phillip336
07-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Dear Sir,
Are you now able to accommodate discreetly daytime? I understood from your reply to me on Spanknet that accommodating was often difficult for you.
I am certainly in need of some very firm discipline as the gentleman I visited only yesterday was only a light spanker and was not comfortable with strapping and caning my bottom as hard as I needed and truly deserved. He did say that afterwards to me as I had asked him to spank strap and cane me harder as he was punishing me. Although he was himself a switch he admitted that he could not take as hard a caning as he finally gave me, though to be perfectly honest although my bottom was quite red it was not at all sore and there was no marks from my punishment when I looked at my bottom in the mirror on returning home a few hours later.
He was though very good at scolding me and sensually fondling me and say the right words to keep my arousal high. He enjoyed having me across his lap and spanking and fondling my bottom and inbetween the cleft of my bottom and which I also found to be very pleasant, though I would have preferred him to spank me very hard inbetween fondling me so expertly. Then he made me turn over and lay over his lap face up whilst he again expertly fondled my private parts and played with my erection, easing back my foreskin to reveal the glistening bulbous head of my penis.
To increase my shame he had laid out in an upstairs bedroom a pair of roll up stockings and very revealing skimpy black knickers. After my initial spanking I was ordered upstairs
to change into those items and to come back downstairs only wearing those.
Although I have been instructed to wear lingerie before it was more embarrassing with this being the first time I had visited him. After making me turn around and fondling me through my knickers to bring intensify my arousal he then told me to follow him through to the kitchen of his detached cottage and then I had to follow him down the garden which in one section of his garden was in open view to his neighbours small side bedroom window (he said there was no-one at home during the day but it was still very nerve wracking) and then in another brief section of his garden you could see across the adjacent field. I was very relieved when I followed him through an opening in his hedge that led to a very private vegetable garden with a small shed. He then took out a large cushion from the shed together with a crook handled cane and placing the cushion on top of an upturned small water butt he told me to bend right over it. I must admit that being so exposed in his garden was both very nerve wracking and exciting. He then peeled down and removed my knickers and after telling me to part my legs more he gave me 12 strokes of the cane. They were quite light strokes though and I felt he should have gradually caned me harder but that was my initial caning from him. He told me that the sight of me bend over the water butt wearing nothing but black stockings really excited him and he couldn't resist the urge to fondle me very intimately between caning me.
So altogether it was an enjoyable experience and the private setting was very safe and secure but he just wasn't strict enough for me.

Regards
Phillip

Schooliekim
24-08-2017, 01:27 AM
Hi
We did correspond on spankhookup but it lost your messages, I have joined this site and would still love to meet up given the opportunity. Love the recent posting

Kimberley

- - - Updated - - -

Hi
We did correspond on spankhookup but it appears to have deleted your messages. Would still like to meet up given the opportunity, love the above account

Kimberley