PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Victoriatv

victoriatv
19-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Hello everyone, I am Victoria known as Vickie by her friends, I am a part time TV who dresses to please with stockings etc, I have had a desire to try BDSM inc spanking etc , with a view to expanding my limits I am not a pain slut but willing to build up to higher levels with an experienced person, I am very experienced as a TV and open to most things ,so just suggest what you want from me and I will try to accommodate your wishes, I am genuine and I live in Bristol area , and occasionally in west somerset. I cannot accommodate in Bristol, but can occasionally accommodate in west somerset. I usually change when I meet, but if you are unhappy with me as a TV I will meet as a guy, I am fully shaven, and very broadminded. so please do contact me vickie

Schooliekim
23-08-2017, 08:32 AM
Hi Vickie

Nice to find someone local as soon as I join, don't be put off by my Profile, we all have to start somewhere and its easier to give if you receive because you know what its like. I also dress as a young Girl in Stockings and Suspenders and enjoy naughty play if you know what I mean. I prefer to Travel but can accommodate at House du Croix if necessary although its a BDSM club its cheap to hire the room and you don't have to use the equipment. Anyway if you like chat more then please get in touch

Kim
xxx