PDA

View Full Version : Rubber soled slippers?

FlickB
21-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Hello,

I am attracted to domestic style discipline, and the slipper seems like an item that would appeal.

The slippers favoured for spanking seem to be 'vulcanised rubber sole slippers', and I've seen people complain about how slippers are being made cheaply with plastic soles now.

This may be a slightly niave question - but if there are slippers online advertised as having a 'non slip rubber sole' or an 'outdoor rubber sole' - is that a different thing to the vulcanised rubber soles I've heard so much about?

Would be grateful for input or recommendations!

markbtm
28-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Not easy getting genuine rubber soled slippers. I have a few pairs but they are not genuine rubber as my parents used to use. Old type plimsols were great as well.

Tara
08-01-2019, 05:51 PM
very hard to get a hold of nowadays! the new ones all have tread on them you have to really search around for the smooth soles, I have bought another 3 pairs since my last photo of my collection.

jaybo
08-01-2019, 05:56 PM
I often wonder why they stopped making the old kind of slipper?

Tara
08-01-2019, 06:09 PM
@jaybo too many Grans and Grandads putting the bins out in their smooth soled slippers and coming a cropper, my Dad broke his hip doing that on a wet path couple of years ago.

boydt
08-01-2019, 06:15 PM
Hello,

I am attracted to domestic style discipline, and the slipper seems like an item that would appeal.

The slippers favoured for spanking seem to be 'vulcanised rubber sole slippers', and I've seen people complain about how slippers are being made cheaply with plastic soles now.

This may be a slightly niave question - but if there are slippers online advertised as having a 'non slip rubber sole' or an 'outdoor rubber sole' - is that a different thing to the vulcanised rubber soles I've heard so much about?

Would be grateful for input or recommendations!
if you grew up in a 60s 70s 80s era you would remember the slippers of those days with the beige or grey vulcanised rubber sole. Nice and bendy when worn in by ladies and older gents alike.
Distinct aroma from these slippers remained with me to this day but unfortunately as some asre saying no longer made which Jaybo is down to a couple of things I think. cost and also central heating in most houses now.
Good to see some ladies like Tara recognise these slippers as a good domestic implement.
Not a better sight to see than a strict lady wearing skirt tights and these retro slippers ready to take a naughty boy over her knee and take one of her slippers off to leather his backside. Or a strict mature slipper wearing uncle
Bring back the retro fur collar slippers please!

jaybo
08-01-2019, 09:24 PM
Re: Tara and boydt's comments about the old fashioned slippers I do remember my grandad wearing tartan slippers with a smooth black sole which seemed a bit iffy on a slippery surface and my nan wearing fluffy green fur trim ones with the soft rubber sole ..you realise I am going to be checking out soles of slippers now when I go shopping!!
Ah happy days😃

- - - Updated - - -

@jaybo too many Grans and Grandads putting the bins out in their smooth soled slippers and coming a cropper, my Dad broke his hip doing that on a wet path couple of years ago.

Ooh nasty🙈

just william
24-02-2019, 02:28 PM
Hello,
just found this thread and its exactly the theme I adore as a spankee and also getting to like the spankers role, please see my intro.........I have a pair of the rubber soled slippers amongst MANY other slippers in my collection. They are fur collared and a deep red velour colour/ style. they do not need to be used hard as the rubber sole itself does that for you. Yes i remember reading anything that contained a spanking/ slippering in comics and books. i also remember in the noddy books of the teacher having a slipper hanging on a hook behind her, cant ever remember reading that it was used on anyone...I love what boydt mentioned of skirt tights auntie taking her slipper off to use on a naughty boy, love the idea of on-the-spot slipperings in the domestic scene, love the sound they make, the sayings that were used in those good old day...'i'll take my slipper to you' or 'you will get such a walloping with my slipper' if you carry on etc etc I also love the idea of a formal slippering perhaps sent up to change into pyjamas to await auntie/ uncle and even better having one slipper (the vulcanised rubber one) hanging on a hook in the hallway so you see it every day as you pass thro' sometimes told to 'fetch THE slipper' and bring it to auntie/ uncle who awaits in the chair in the parlour or even take it upstairs when told to change into your pj's and place pillows on the bed with the dreaded slipper placed on top and the anticipation as you stand there awaiting the footsteps of auntie in her slippers coming up the stairs................love to hear all responses and continue this topic
just william

jaybo
24-02-2019, 06:35 PM
Re. Just Williams new post on slippers..
If I remember correctly the slippers when used in punishment all had a different sound depending on what they were made from and what the sole thickness was thin flexible soles loud and slappy the denser thicker soles more of a thump.
Also what size bottom was on the receiving end little skinny bottoms impact sound was different from a pupil with a huge jelly bottom.

Sports teacher's generally favoured an old plimsoll or training shoe probably garnered from lost property.
I honestly can't remember if any teacher's used the traditional carpet slipper my memories very selective these days!

boydt
25-02-2019, 09:26 AM
Great post on this subject William
The traditional carpet slippers for men or women were the obvious implement of choice many years ago, now on sites like this, more popular seems to be canes etc, or even paddles, wooden implements are not really a great like for me, correct what you say about the rubber sole of those types of slippers, give a real sting even if not spanked severely hard, though I would like to try a severe leathering with this type of slippers.

just william
25-02-2019, 10:53 AM
I like the idea of my rubber-soled slipper as being the 'tears before bedtime' slipper and it hanging there on the hook ready. I also like the build up to what would be the final slippering i'm about to receive waiting in my brushed cotton pyjamas for Aunties footsteps perhaps she is wearing those flat mule or with a slight heel muled slipper that slips-slaps against her heel as she approaches. Although in my younger days women in stockings and suspenders were my downfall now tights ( not the nicest word to describe them) are the ultimate especially sheer flesh coloured ones. I can remember in the 70's still all those women wearing tights/ slippers/ skirts I would be around a friends house and tried to dream up scenarios where I could get both me and my friend in trouble with his mum enough to warrant at least the threat of a slippering/ spanking rather than she send me home. I do remember once a scottish lad living in the village where i heard his mother threaten him with the slipper, again nothing came of it.
Back to tights and attire, there is nothing more exciting to me than standing in front of a smartly dressed Auntie her looking over her horned rimmed glasses crossing her nylon legs which make that lovely rasping sound that nothing else can make and auntie dangling her nylon heel out of the slipper telling me how 'cross she is with me' ( another phrase I find old fashioned and exciting) Then the moment she leans forward and removes her slipper (making another lovely sound as she does)...then as Auntie grips the slipper wagging it at me she then uncrosses her nylon legs, fussily brushes her skirt flat or better slides it up her glossy thighs before tapping the slipper on them then saying 'over my knee my boy, i'm going to give you a jolly good slippering'.............bliss

jaybo
25-02-2019, 12:00 PM
Just Williams
Reminiscing about 1970s style clobber
and spanking type aunties in tights
Sparked a dim light in the untidy recesses of my memory.
I had a favourite aunty who I could provoke and wind up and she'd utter those words that would make me come over all unnecessary
"You're not too big to go over my knee you know" she must have noticed my reaction to this but she never did actually follow through with the threat!!
Needless to say it fuelled many a nights frantic bishop bashing!!
But thank you Just William for a bit of jolly reminiscence :o

just william
25-02-2019, 06:24 PM
although i'm a spankee at heart, there is also something in me to roleplay as the strict aunt its probably the clothes especially wearing those silky tights that make it, as i know what it feels like to slide over the nylon clad thighs either naked or wearing tights myself which is even more of a pleasure and waiting for the slippering to start. Wearing a pleated tartan skirt/ blouse/ pearls/ the glasses/ smart court shoes and I have a grey wig and glasses which completes the look.
I also have a pair of 'uncles' slippers again a velour type which are not the horrible modern plastic bottoms but a more sponge type sole, they do look formidable but infact they are nowhere as bad as the vulcanised aunty type slipper. I have a nice light brown uncle type cardigan and dark brown courduroy trousers to complete the look ( i do pay a lot of attention to detail )
somebody did mention the setting - a nice homely domestic setting - a cottage with an old fashioned 3 piece suit floral of course with nice rolled arms and of course an upright single upholstered chair -aunties ( or even uncles chair ) where they always sit, and in the bedroom a 'slipper' chair perfect height for aunty in her stockinged feet to have a warm lap awaiting her nephew or niece perhaps first thing in the morning with aunty part dressed tights and wearing a nylon slip or in her dressing gown with tight underneath.........fetch my slipper anthony you young man are going to get a slippering before I go off to my WI meeting and another slippering when I return you naughty boy!

jaybo
25-02-2019, 06:48 PM
Well no one can accuse you of not being authentic to your Aunty/Slipper seventies themed erotic scenarios it is obvious that you've invested a lot of time into getting as close to your experiences of the past
as is possible
Well done you :)

boydt
25-02-2019, 09:28 PM
Brilliant reading on the subject. Good to know others like to reminisce of the old days as far as the threat of a spanking goes.
William describes the part, settings and the strict Auntie in fabulous detail down to the attire thst was common back then, spanking in the domestic setting was invariably a slipper taken off and dragged across her knees and leathered til tears.
Keep the good chat up and it makes the site more interesting.
Slippers are the best....

jaybo
25-02-2019, 10:46 PM
It's nice to know there are so many slippering enthusiasts here
They give such a intense stinging!!
Perhaps that's why the profound fascination guys! :o

boydt
26-02-2019, 08:43 AM
Jaybo, there is also the attractions of seeing a woman wearing slippers and tights and from the spanking part of it, the slipper is an implement on show all the time as the lady goes about her daily business with the slippers on her feet and easy to hand.
I think that is why it's my preference to other implements, maybe a leather belt or tawse is realistic too, but things like paddles and other wooden implements don't do a realistic role for me.
Older mature ladies and even strict males wearing slippers and ready to use them is for me, the real domestic discipline roleplay scenario I would love to relive.

jaybo
26-02-2019, 11:10 AM
Hi boydt
That's really interesting and I understand where you are coming from.
Something like a slipper that resonates deeply within a person's psyche whether that's because of experiences or simply something that someone finds exciting in an erotic way.
I was slippered at school and at the time found it hugely humiliating and it was mainly but not entirely by males.
I was aways slightly in awe of the power teachers could weild over pupils and maybe that's what set me on the spanking road to kinky indulgence.
But I think there is always an implement that an individual may identify with whether it be a slipper or hairbrush or whatever!

just william
27-02-2019, 08:07 AM
I dont know why its the types of female slipper with me other than its associated with the domestic scene where nicely dressed 'aunty' types who look feminine and yet in an instant can remove her slipper and BECOME A powerful person able to deliver a jolly good slippering. Not just a slippering a good spanking, a smacked bottom or legs, its having the short comfort of being against feminine female clothes/ materials while in total contrast at the same time her slipper or hand causing pain and stinging to my bottom. Holding on to a nylon clad ankle whilst being slippered seeing aunties one stockined foot and one slipper on the other foot also excites me. As far as the domestic scene I also love the idea of other types of discipline ( that are not corporal punishment) prior to the spanking as I said waiting in the bedroom perhaps a spare spartan bedroom with just a single bed and lamp thats used for a severe slippering then into bed curtains closed no matter what time of the day it is or in aunties bedroom staring at the slipper on her chair ready for her when she comes up. Also what do you think about - after the nephew being sent for an early bath, allowed back down for a while (BEFORE his 'tears before bedtime slippering) having been told to sit at aunties feet keep quiet where she can keep an eye on you, having to sit still while aunty knits and perhaps watches some programme which no doubt you would hate....now thats discipline......although sitting at aunties feet would have its benefits you would be right next to her shapely sturdy legs with maybe slippers off or slipper dangling over crossed knee....I know I wouldnt last long keep keeping still ( perhaps aunty would make you lean up against her leg) so she would know if your keeping still not fidgetting, THEN aunty's patience may run out and your ear-grabbed pulled up off the floor and over her knee, at the same time picking her slipper up to give you a brisk slippering........'BED' she then says AND you still have the slippering before bedtime to come, on your way take THE slipper off the hook and wait in the spare room for me, finishing off with 'I THINK ITS TIME NOW CONSIDERING YOUR AGE THAT THERE WILL BE LESS SMACKED BOTTOMS WITH MY HAND AND YOU WILL NOW BE BROUGHT UP WITH THE SLIPPER!.........................

boydt
27-02-2019, 08:29 AM
Great description William, everything I like too about spanking in a domestic setting.Can only imagine an Uncle/ Auntie sitting there slippers on and not scared to take a slipper off to deal with us that need a good leathering

just william
28-02-2019, 07:27 AM
love all the input from everbody, nothing though for me better than auntie in slippers and tights and the close contact with her while getting a spanking etc. As far as uncles I would see this as more in a detached manner being made to bed over the arm of a settee or the back of a chair or footstool, although being put across the knee and slippered by uncle would give him the chance of fondling if so inclined. The best roleplay scenario which i'm sure many others would agree from a spankees point of view is Headmasters study for persistant misbehaviour perhaps first time sent to him an otk spanking ( again the chance to take advantage of a partly undressed junior boy) who is never going to say anything about it....then back after schools finished to wait outside headmasters study to be called in to receive 18 strokes - six of the best on school shool shorts/ underpants then bare bottom. This is where I like detail - a large leather chair with rounded arms and back where every boy is bent over for the cane and for the final six on the bare bottom the cold feeling of the leather against your skin as you bend back over.....then after the phone call to your uncle as you walk home ( not knowing this call has been made) your strict uncle wants a word with you why you are so late....
after finally admitting what happened AND lying uncle takes his slipper to you over his knee no ceremony shorts and pants down !!.....thats for getting into trouble........then its pyjamas on and await uncle who takes his belt to you over the end of the bed over pillows on your tightly stretched pyjama bottoms ( so the belt easy penetrates thro the material ) then finally uncle sits in a chair slipper comes off for good old fashioned bare bottomed slippering for the naughty nephew

boydt
28-02-2019, 08:31 AM
love all the input from everbody, nothing though for me better than auntie in slippers and tights and the close contact with her while getting a spanking etc. As far as uncles I would see this as more in a detached manner being made to bed over the arm of a settee or the back of a chair or footstool, although being put across the knee and slippered by uncle would give him the chance of fondling if so inclined. The best roleplay scenario which i'm sure many others would agree from a spankees point of view is Headmasters study for persistant misbehaviour perhaps first time sent to him an otk spanking ( again the chance to take advantage of a partly undressed junior boy) who is never going to say anything about it....then back after schools finished to wait outside headmasters study to be called in to receive 18 strokes - six of the best on school shool shorts/ underpants then bare bottom. This is where I like detail - a large leather chair with rounded arms and back where every boy is bent over for the cane and for the final six on the bare bottom the cold feeling of the leather against your skin as you bend back over.....then after the phone call to your uncle as you walk home ( not knowing this call has been made) your strict uncle wants a word with you why you are so late....
after finally admitting what happened AND lying uncle takes his slipper to you over his knee no ceremony shorts and pants down !!.....thats for getting into trouble........then its pyjamas on and await uncle who takes his belt to you over the end of the bed over pillows on your tightly stretched pyjama bottoms ( so the belt easy penetrates thro the material ) then finally uncle sits in a chair slipper comes off for good old fashioned bare bottomed slippering for the naughty nephew
Perfect scenario for Me William less the headmaster part but Auntie slippers tights and Strict uncle dealing with me in a greatly described domestic setting would be really good if anyone can offer any chat on this side of DD

tanspank
20-04-2019, 07:30 AM
Certainly Jaybo, my attraction to spanking was formed by slippering at home and school. Any slipper is good, but are there any old worn plims or rubber-soled slippers left in the world? :-)

jaybo
20-04-2019, 09:00 AM
I enjoyed Tanspanks comment on the disappearance of the old style slippers.
And I agree the new imported variety seem cheap and nasty in comparison!

Where have all the slippers gone
Packed with bite and sting?
Loathed by schoolboys far and wide
The impact made them sing!
The heavy handed teacher dishing out
Just beatings
The post spanking ritual
wriggling on uncomfortable seating
So who hid all these demon slippers
Who stockpiled the bottom heaters?
Is it an enthusiastic slipper lover
A connesuier of buttocks beaters
Whatever happened to the originals
Not these cheap and nasty new ones
One whack with these they'd disintegrate
Cheap fluffy tat and gruesome!

boydt
24-04-2019, 11:12 AM
Most definitely we have lost out on the best era of good spanking slippers the ladies used to wear. Nothing better than the sight of a mature lady in her skirt tights and full fur or half cuff rubber soled slippers

just william
30-05-2019, 01:47 PM
been away from my pc for a while working away, back again now, not much added to the slipper topic though was hoping to read quite a few threads on the subject. was reading jaybo's comments in the mature spanking enthusiasts group about the mature age thing of a spanker/ person in authority saying it has to be somebody older as that what makes it for him.
I agree I am in my more mature stage now, although I can put on a wig/ clothes and look and feel as young as I want either as a naughty nephew/ niece and still prefer being a spankee in fact dressed in tights a nice dress and to be put across the knee of a mature strict Aunt dressed like this is a dream.
the fact that I now have a small wardrobe of clothes for playing the part of a strict old-fashioned Aunty also thrills me, the grey wig glasses/ earrings all help to me to feel the part and the longer length swishy type skirts against my silky tights as I move gives me that lovely feeling. Even wearing older type more sensible shoes makes it for me although nothing better than to step out of a pair of high-heels and putting on a pinny and slippers around the house waiting for my naughty niece or nephew to return home, and if there late without a good excuse then my good old-fashioned rubber soled slipper will be off my foot and ready to slipper the naughty bottom that will be soon across my knee., its a mature no-nonsense type that is needed to deal with naughty nephews and nieces usually Aunty as she would be at home most of the time, but She would always let uncle know whats happened and then its a further slippering from uncle or maybe 'take his belt' to you, or better still Aunty ( who used to be headmistress) in her early days still has her tawse ready to take her nephew or niece to the special stool she has/ uses to administer her strappings

boydt
01-06-2019, 07:46 AM
been away from my pc for a while working away, back again now, not much added to the slipper topic though was hoping to read quite a few threads on the subject. was reading jaybo's comments in the mature spanking enthusiasts group about the mature age thing of a spanker/ person in authority saying it has to be somebody older as that what makes it for him.
I agree I am in my more mature stage now, although I can put on a wig/ clothes and look and feel as young as I want either as a naughty nephew/ niece and still prefer being a spankee in fact dressed in tights a nice dress and to be put across the knee of a mature strict Aunt dressed like this is a dream.
the fact that I now have a small wardrobe of clothes for playing the part of a strict old-fashioned Aunty also thrills me, the grey wig glasses/ earrings all help to me to feel the part and the longer length swishy type skirts against my silky tights as I move gives me that lovely feeling. Even wearing older type more sensible shoes makes it for me although nothing better than to step out of a pair of high-heels and putting on a pinny and slippers around the house waiting for my naughty niece or nephew to return home, and if there late without a good excuse then my good old-fashioned rubber soled slipper will be off my foot and ready to slipper the naughty bottom that will be soon across my knee., its a mature no-nonsense type that is needed to deal with naughty nephews and nieces usually Aunty as she would be at home most of the time, but She would always let uncle know whats happened and then its a further slippering from uncle or maybe 'take his belt' to you, or better still Aunty ( who used to be headmistress) in her early days still has her tawse ready to take her nephew or niece to the special stool she has/ uses to administer her strappings

Great post William. Strict Auntie attire and rp sounds perfect for me

jaybo
04-06-2019, 06:29 PM
I always remember the heat generated by a good hard slippering!
A hot bottom and hot red face too!

just william
12-06-2019, 06:48 AM
I do myself prefer the full collared old-fashioned slippers, but the mule type slippers with a small heel (which were also around in the 70's) also have their own appeal as the slapping sound they make when walking gives it the excitement to me in my stomach that Aunty is on her way. The quicker slapping of the slipper sole against the heel of aunty also gives away how quick Aunty is walking....is she in a hurry to get to you to give you the slippering you've had coming since the last one or is she just going past your room in a hurry to go somewhere else.....
I also have seen ( not many) rubber bottomed half collared slippers with no back to them so a sort of mule slipper so best of both worlds....the mule slippers also for me accentuates a lovely shape heel clad in hosiery of course, can see the lovely view of Aunty's heel as she walks slip-slapping down the hallway as I lie on the bed feeling my sore bottom wondering when i'll be getting my tears before bedtime slippering later that evening...……...

jaybo
12-06-2019, 09:30 PM
Lovely description there JW
I must admit a bedtime slippering does sound fun a hot bottom instead of hot water bottle to keep one cosy!
Regards Jaybo

just william
13-06-2019, 07:59 AM
Another thought on slipperings.....the noise they make obviously depends on the type being used and whether on pyjama bottoms or bare bottom, there is a short video on spankingtube ( not sue whether i'm supposed to mention other sites?) anyway titled 'a good old-fashioned slippering' its not really my thing as its a male slippering a much younger male over an arm of a couch, the slipper used looks and sound perfect although cannot see if its rubber-soled or not the slippering is briefly applied to white shorts/ pants then after that on the bare-bottom which near the end I get the feeling the slipper is beginning to really sting as the older male has to push down the 'nephew' shall we say for the final few whacks. I have turned up the volume of this video clip, stood outside the door wher my pc is and imagined hearing the sounds of the slipper that I soon will be called in to receive my 'good walloping' with the slipper before bed. I would love to be do this having another person male or female us both going to get the slippering before bed but would always want to be last being able to hear the slippering of somebody else perhaps the faint instructions of aunty or uncle to bend over my knee etc then a slow rhythmic start of the slipper building up to a brisk quick strokes to a crescendo of noise of the slipper and hearing pleading then tears, my stomach would be filled with anticipation, excitement and fear at the same time, then out comes the poor blubbing miscreant holding pyjama bottoms tears running down, and THEN the shout IN HERE Anthony its time for your 'tears before bedtime' slippering, this would then just take away all thoughts except 'its my turn now and its going to hurt' !!!

boydt
19-06-2019, 10:10 AM
I do myself prefer the full collared old-fashioned slippers, but the mule type slippers with a small heel (which were also around in the 70's) also have their own appeal as the slapping sound they make when walking gives it the excitement to me in my stomach that Aunty is on her way. The quicker slapping of the slipper sole against the heel of aunty also gives away how quick Aunty is walking....is she in a hurry to get to you to give you the slippering you've had coming since the last one or is she just going past your room in a hurry to go somewhere else.....
I also have seen ( not many) rubber bottomed half collared slippers with no back to them so a sort of mule slipper so best of both worlds....the mule slippers also for me accentuates a lovely shape heel clad in hosiery of course, can see the lovely view of Aunty's heel as she walks slip-slapping down the hallway as I lie on the bed feeling my sore bottom wondering when i'll be getting my tears before bedtime slippering later that evening...……...
Is too prefer the full fur collar slippers or half cuff slippers like worn 70s and 80s but a strict mature female with those types of slippers worn with tights skirt blouse etc can also have a collection of different types of slippers like wedge furry mules or fluffy open toe flat slippers. Really good to see her tights clad feet and toes through the front of the slippers. And as you say the slapping noise as she walks up them stairs give you the fear of what will happen next.
Good post and great memories and inputs by everyone

jaybo
19-06-2019, 10:56 AM
I do love everyone's reminiscences of slippering.
If anyone had spoken to my younger self about the slipper I don't think I'd be so enthusiastic!!
Strange how something as innocent as the humble slipper
Can influence adults to such an extent!
:-)

boydt
19-06-2019, 11:41 AM
Great chat about the slippers
Not so sure they were so humble. More like it was us that were humbled by the slipper wearing spanker

jaybo
20-06-2019, 12:29 PM
Hee hee boydt
Yes I know what you mean!
I was thinking more of at first glance a slipper doesn't seem that threatening!
Mind you that could apply to many implements...hairbrushes are fairly innocuous as what they are supposed to be used for!!
It all depends on the naughty mindset to turn it into something "spanky"
:-)

Bendover
22-04-2020, 09:29 PM
Traditional plimsolls for me, particularly the white or black variety from the seventies with the smooth soles that were popular for punishment back then. Haven't received a consenting punishment with one for a few years, but once this corona thing passes, want to session again.

boy4slipper
28-04-2020, 08:54 PM
I agree, a traditional rubber soled gym shoe is best.

yummymeusli
30-04-2020, 03:25 PM
They really drag on your flesh. I prefer that cane but each to their own.

Bendover
06-05-2020, 09:24 PM
I agree, a traditional rubber soled gym shoe is best.
Definitely, they do hurt and have become more popular in the scene in recent years.

miss athena
26-05-2020, 07:11 PM
8422842284228422When i am aunty or mummy i like to use my rubber sole slippers on a naughty boy.A thick rubber sole certainly gets the message a cross lol.

miss athena
26-05-2020, 07:15 PM
842884298430843184328433842884298430843184328433So me pics of my slippers.

miss athena
26-05-2020, 07:18 PM
8434Some slipper pics.843484358436843784388439