PDA

View Full Version : Public paddling

harveytara2
29-09-2017, 10:51 AM
Hi I would like to tell you about my recent public beating.
i replied to an advert for a guy to be beaten in front of a crowd of men hating women.
I had to strip and wait in a room until a woman came to get me. I was lead into a large room where 20 women were sat waiting. I had to stand facing them while my punishment was read out and the women were merciless about the size of my penis.
iI was sentenced to 100 whacks with a wooden paddle on the bare and with no warm up. I wanted to look like I was not scared so I grinned and got a hard on which I was totally humiliated about.
I was secured over the spanking bench and the leader of the ceremony said begin. I was aware of two women standing either side of me and then I heard a massive cracking noice and my left buttock was on fire and then my right one was. They were taking turns hitting me and it was relentless and after about ten whacks I was sobbing like a baby and pleading for mercy but that made it worse with cries of beat the bastard hit him harder. This went on for what felt like ever and finally the last whack landed with the women cheering.
I thought my ordeal was over but then a woman shouted “Ball Bust The Bastard”. I pleaded with them but with no avail.
A cord was tied around my balls and they were yanked between my legs and under my burning arse. Then the two woman took turns whacking my balls with a large wooden spoon and they were ruthless and spurred on by shouts of hurt the bastard ball bust the small cocked wanker and crack his ball. I was screaming and crying which the women loved. After 20 whacks they stopped. I felt so sick and the pain was horrendous.
i lay there sobbing and I heard a massive cheer and a women showed me a massive Dildo and I knew what was coming. The Dildo was rammed up my arse with no lube and I was fucked for a good ten minutes to the sound of the women cheering and shouting.
finally I was set free crying and blubbering like a baby and totally humiliated by the women.