PDA

View Full Version : My Fantasy Spanking

lightbottom
30-09-2017, 02:04 PM
I was feeling a bit lazy that morning so I lay in bed without a care in the world and in no hurry to get up and do my chores. Brian had been calling me for breakfast a couple of times but I just couldn’t be bothered to get up.

I heard Brian moving about downstairs, then, I heard him coming up the stairs. I didn’t move from my nice warm bed. Brian came into the room and said “ Didn’t you hear me calling you for breakfast”

I replied that I did but couldn’t be bothered with breakfast that morning.

Brian then got angry and said “I have told you before that when I call you, you get up straight away, without argument, and I also told you what you would get next time you behaved like that”

I shuddered as I recalled his warning and I could see that he was very angry. I thought to myself ‘I had better get up or I will be for it’ But I was too late, he had already decided my fate.

He ordered me out of the bed, so I jumped out quickly. He sat on the end of the bed and beckoned me over to him. When I saw the towel over his knees I knew what was coming. I thought to myself it shouldn’t be too bad as I was wearing my pyjamas bottoms.

Brian ordered me to lie across his knees and began to slap my bottom, harder than he usually does, causing me to yelp a bit, I must have received at least a couple of dozen wallops in close order when he stopped and I felt him tug at my pyjamas, trying to expose my buttocks, which wouldn’t come right down because my weight prevented them. Brian gave the exposed bits a few sharp spanks, then instructed me to stand up and put my hands on my head. When I was in the required position he then pulled my pyjamas down to my ankles then told me to step out of them and to lie back across his knees. He continued where he had left off, slapping my bare bottom in the same hard way another couple of dozen times. My bottom was feeling sore and must have been quite red.

Brian suddenly stopped and I relaxed a bit. He said “I haven’t finished with you yet my boy, stand up and get a paddle”.

I stood up gingerly and went to the dressing room to fetch the paddle, but which paddle?, there were two there and he never told me which one, so I took both paddles back into the bedroom.

When he saw them he said “I asked you to bring a paddle not two. Your error boy, I will use both of them on you now and you will get double the number of strokes. Maybe you will learn to listen to your instructions. You will get a dozen from each and I shall use the leather paddle first, so, get yourself back across my knees now boy.”

“I”m sorry sir” I snivelled, as I slowly returned to my position across his knees, hoping that he wouldn’t beat me so hard.

“It is too late for that lad, you will get what you deserve.”

When the beating began, the blows to my bottom from the leather paddle came fast and furiously. I could not help writhing and bucking over his knees trying to avoid them. I tried to reach back to protect my bottom, tears welling up in the corners of my eyes, but Brian just held my arm to my back and carried on until he finished the dozen. He then changed to the wooden paddle, the one that I had made for him, and, still holding my arm, he began to swat my buttocks. This time he delivered them deliberately all over my bottom in a steady rhythm, ensuring that every part of it received its share. The tears were now running and I was sobbing. When the beating was over, Brian began to rub my bottom gently, soothing away the pain and comforting me for a while.

Whilst I was receiving the beating I subconsciously noticed a firmness around Brian’s loins, now though, I definitely noticed it, pressing into my stomach. He finished his soothing rubs, then he ordered me to kneel on the floor, which I did. He stood before me and told me to undo his belt and pleasure him. I reached up, undid his belt and unzipped his fly and slid his trousers to the floor. In the meantime he had removed his shirt. His manhood was stiff in his underpants so I eased them down until his cock sprang out, then slid them down to the floor and he stepped out of them.

I reached out and took his manhood into my hands, caressed it a bit and then moved my open mouth towards it. I licked all around the head and shaft, licked the pre cum from his meatus, licked his balls and then took his shaft into my mouth and sucked. Brian started to rock on his heals, holding my head still while his cock entered and withdrew in my mouth, gradually getting
deeper and deeper into it, thrusts getting faster until I began to gag at every stroke as I was face fucked.

Suddenly Brian stopped, he told me to stand and he said that I was a naughty boy and deserved further punishment for enjoying pleasuring him. He ordered me to lie across his spanking bench that had been set up beforehand. I did as ordered, my naked, red bottom bent nearly double over the bench offering a superb target. Brian picked up the broad leather strap that he had been given and proceeded to strike the target with accurate precision until a dozen hits had been achieved.

My bottom was in agony, my legs shaking involuntarily, the tears flowing. Brian once again rubbed my bottom where it was perched, applying some cool cream and rubbing it into my sore bottom which was delightfully soothing. I remained over the bench after Brian had stopped, awaiting my bottom to recover from its recent assault

When it had, I stood to find the towel placed on the middle of the bed, with Brian pulling a condom onto his still erect penis. He ordered me to lay down on my back on the towel, which was unusual as i am normally told to lay on my stomach. He told me to lift my knees and to put my legs apart, my hands lifting my lower legs. This I carried out and he lubed himself and my anus. He knelt down behind me and placed his arms under my legs, lifting my bottom up. He moved forward, his cock searching for my arsehole, I took hold of it and guided it to the entrance. Brian gently pushed forward, sliding his manhood into the vacant hole until it reached it’s length. Then he started to rock it back and forth in a regular motion causing me to groan with pleasure and forgetting the soreness of my bottom. He carried on sending waves of pleasure through my body. I looked up into his eyes as he pumped me, I locked my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately whilst he continued to fuck me. I didn’t want him to stop so ending all the pleasure I was experiencing.

I asked him to slow down and to withdraw so I could lay on my side with my legs drawn up so he could enter me from behind without his weight bearing down on me. We carried on in that fashion, enjoying one another until he told me to get on all fours, with my elbows on the bed, so he could roger me hard until he came. I did as I was commanded. He then stood on the bed, legs astride of me and bending over me, hands on my shoulders. His beautiful cock slowly entered my upturned arsehole and then began ramming me harder and harder, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body, until he came to a shuddering climax and we both collapsed onto the bed with him still inside of me, with after shock following after shock until all was still.

I was completely shattered, but smiling. I had the feeling of complete satisfaction of being thoroughly spanked and rogered by the best person I have every known, with the best and only cock I have ever known, the guy who first popped my cherry and who understands what I need in the way of being spanked. My bottom has now that comfortably warm feeling and I am sure that Brian enjoyed every bit of making it warm, I know I did ! ! !