PDA

View Full Version : Just joined and willing to spank

Unclesteve
19-10-2017, 12:45 PM
Hello. I have just joined, and exploring this site. I have had a lifelong interest in spanking, and I am experienced in providing spankings for naughty men and women.

In my experience, many people who have a desire to be spanked do not succeed in achieving the experience. Very often, it's the anxiety of making sure you have found the right person, who will understand you, and won't abuse you. Sometimes there is the need for absolute confidentiality because of social attitudes, and you can't be sure that you can trust the person you have found. It is also very likely that you have seen or read lurid descriptions on the internet which are nothing like what you have imagined and hoped your first spanking will be like.

Most of the men and women I have spanked over the years have been first-timers. This is not because I have been selective. It has just happened, maybe because I have made sincere attempts to put them at their ease and to communicate with them well before we meet up. I have seen some visitors walk straght past my door, and then come back. Others have asked to look round my house in case there are hidden cameras or people lurking somewhere. I do take all these anxieties seriously. Some of us are naturally cautious and introspective.

Afterwards, I have asked those I have spanked what they liked most about the experience. Often, it is the feeling that they are not in control, and that they are having to obey someone else. Some want to experience embarrassment. Some want to just let go of their usual day-to-day lives and be someone different. Some like the feeling of being vulnerable. The challenge for me is to establish a mood and an environment where all those things can come into play, but where my new friend knows he or she is totally safe.

This rather extended message is simply a way of saying that I am available. I am in the UK and you can visit me, or I can visit you in the Midlands and the West Country. I will make no assumptions about what sort of spanking you want or need. That is for you to tell me. So, if you want to chat, and perhaps dip your toe in the water for the first time, I'm here.

Best wishes to all. Looking forward to finding new friends,

Uncle Steve.

Unclesteve
21-10-2017, 05:43 PM
Apparently lots of members have read my message but no-one has responded. Oh well. Maybe need to look elsewhere. Also tried the chat room. No response.