PDA

View Full Version : London gay spanking and humiliation

humiliatedgayguy
28-03-2008, 02:53 PM
I get very turned on being stripped naked, humiliated and spanked by men in front of other men, whatever their age or looks. Does anybody here have any parties planned or public meetings? Happy to come to you alone first if you want to try me out.

see my profile at:

www.gaydar.co.uk/n7spanking

jonspank
10-04-2008, 09:00 PM
I get very turned on being stripped naked, humiliated and spanked by men in front of other men, whatever their age or looks. Does anybody here have any parties planned or public meetings? Happy to come to you alone first if you want to try me out.

see my profile at:

www.gaydar.co.uk/n7spanking

Hello,
I would like to strip you very slowly and give you a good spanking. I am a sub but can switch and be very dominant and strict. Do you switch?
My number is 07904 178438 after 5.00pm.
Regards Jon.

jonspank
14-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Hello again,
i have seen you naked,you have got a nice spankable bottom. I am a bi-mail a young looking 57 year old? It would be nice to have a chat with you, are you looking for just a spanking! I will be at home all day from Tuesday 15th to Wednesday 16th of April. Please give me a ring if your interested if not good luck on this sight. I have met a lot of new freinds on this sight.
My number is 07904 178438
Looking forward to here from you.
Jon

wendy swales
02-12-2008, 05:09 PM
high im a bi cd who adorews being spanked and open to most things when dressed in panties