PDA

View Full Version : Slippering competition

harveytara2
07-11-2017, 12:02 PM
I recently entered a slippering competition. There were ten men and ten women. We were all asked to strip naked and stand facing the mistress and her helpers and as we did the mistress and her helpers all started laughing and then they pointed at my penis and started calling me a small cock and saying is that for real itÂ’s tiny upon which I was taken to the front and told to make my cock hard which I did but to be honest I was tiny compared to all the other guys.
Anyway the first girl was bent over the bench and given her first ten whacks with the slipper and it brought a shiver to my spine as no mercy was spared she was whacked as hard as they could and she screamed the place down. One by one the contestants were bend over and whacked and each one cried out and then it was my turn so I bent over and the first whack landed across both cheeks at bum hole level and the pain was awful and I cried out then the next nine were delivered and my bum was burning across the bum hole level.
The competition continued with ten whacked delivered to each contestant and one by one they dropped out until only me and four girls were left.
I dropped out after 190 whacks.
i then watched the four girls get whacked and I had a full view of their pussies and lovely bum holes.
one by one they dropped out until only one girl remained and she took a full 260 whacks.
she had won but was sobbing and her gorgeous bum was red raw and swollen to twice itÂ’s size but she was a winner and I was in awe of her taking a beating like that.
i was so pleased I took part and was able to watch a stunning girl strip and take a beating like that and I am honoured to have had the pleasure of seeing her pussy and especially her perfect bum hole framed by her two blazing cheeks.