PDA

View Full Version : Looking for my first MM spanking 100 mile Radius Newcastle Upon Tyne

Sirstephen
09-12-2017, 11:53 AM
An interesting scenario for you perhaps. After almost 35 years of me being the dominant in our relationship, my wife has now assumed control. She is aware of the Bi side of my nature and is looking to observe me being spanked by another male. And so I am looking for my first ever spanking by a male. Anne will deliver me to a strict master and observe my bare bottom spanking. Ideally you will be aged 50-65 very presentable and experienced. Photo exchange welcome. Detailed explanation of the scenario we would like to follow in emails prior to meeting

harveytara2
11-12-2017, 04:58 PM
Hi my name is Steve and I am 53 and I live at Penrith, Cumbria.
i would be very interested in giving you a spanking in front of your wife.
usually if I spank a male I expect to have my cock sucked to provide submission and extra humiliation especially if your wife is watching.
hope to hear from you, Steve

70yoswitch
12-12-2017, 01:21 PM
Hi my name is Steve and I am 53 and I live at Penrith, Cumbria.
i would be very interested in giving you a spanking in front of your wife.
usually if I spank a male I expect to have my cock sucked to provide submission and extra humiliation especially if your wife is watching.
hope to hear from you, Steve
Hi. My wife always insists that I suck my spankers cock after they have severely spanked my bare bottom sir