PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, I am new to the site, so checking in!

thebigdriver
11-12-2017, 11:51 AM
Hi my name is Iain, I am a spanker of males, and a switch for females.
I have enjoyed punishing both from another site, and thought I would try this one to meet new people.
I generally spank on the bare, with a slipper, strap, cane or tawse, and I love role-play. I live in Glasgow should anyone be interested, I can accommodate or travel, hope to hear from somebody soon!

harveytara2
11-12-2017, 05:05 PM
Hi my name is Steve and I am interested in getting slippered on my bare bum.
i love roll play and being humiliated.
Hope to hear from you. Steve

red hand
11-12-2017, 08:55 PM
Welcome to the site.
Hope you find willing bottoms to punish.

thebigdriver
11-12-2017, 09:01 PM
Hi Steve,

I would be delighted to give you as severe a spanking as you can take.

I use a slipper, strap, cane and tawse.

Can you take it?

Iain

harveytara2
12-12-2017, 07:29 AM
Hi Iain, I am hoping to receive a school style slippering. I would like a total of 30 whacks in groups of six with a few minutes in between each six. I would like them applied on the bare in a no mercy manner. I would expect to leave with a really red raw swollen bottom.
I hope this scenario meets with your approval.
Steve.

thebigdriver
12-12-2017, 11:57 AM
Hi Steve,

I always deal in sets of 6, but as to the amount you get WILL be up to me, and not you!

Also I may use a tawse, or cane or slipper, again that will be up to me, naughty boys do not tell me what to do.

Headmaster

red hand
12-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Hi Steve,

I always deal in sets of 6, but as to the amount you get WILL be up to me, and not you!

Also I may use a tawse, or cane or slipper, again that will be up to me, naughty boys do not tell me what to do.

Headmaster

I think any naughty boy facing a strict headmaster should have to accept without question any punishment that is coming his way.
Of course there should be some dialouge before a session and rules/limits set in advance.
But once you knock on that door you must take your medicine.

red hand
02-01-2018, 08:19 AM
Happy new year to all.
May 2018 bring some spanking successful meets.

ready to b used
15-03-2018, 04:06 PM
Hj Iain like what your saying I am hoping to meet someone like you on here shame your so far away.