PDA

View Full Version : Just lurking, not looking....

KeeleyT
18-12-2017, 11:02 PM
I see I am a "lurker", which is fine because I am not looking for anything, except maybe a few mature conversations with like-minded people. I have a long history of being spanked (and more). After 10 years away, I have been tempted back, partly with my husband's consent, partly not. Through a few coincidences I have been fortunate enough to meet a much older man who totally understands me, which is amazing because I have never understood myself. I have cravings that I don't enjoy. My mind fills with thoughts that confuse me. I want to be taken further, but I always regret it. Anyone understand these feelings ?
Like I say, I am not looking for meetings, so it doesn't matter where I live. I don't get much time to myself, but it would be nice to have someone interesting to chat to when time allows. Keeley x

70yoswitch
19-12-2017, 08:58 AM
I also could be classed as a "lurker". I am in a very satisfying marriage, being a cuckold, submissive husband. I am very fortunate to be permitted to serve my wife and adult stepdaughter and I regularly receive much deserved spanking and caning as well as being humiliated for their amusement. I come on here to read about other people's experiences and fantasies and enjoy reading the stories

KeeleyT
19-12-2017, 03:12 PM
Thanks for your reply. One day I will write about my story, I'm sure you would enjoy that. The reference to Lurker was just what I saw I was classed as when I joined the site. I am already upgraded to "Contributor".

70yoswitch
19-12-2017, 03:28 PM
I look forward to reading your story. I check this site between doing my housework chores. I was spanked and given 12 strokes of the cane last night by my stepdaughter for not ironing her blouse to an acceptable standard. I hope that you get to live the life you wish for