PDA

View Full Version : adult humiliation

overmummysknee68
08-01-2018, 07:57 PM
Hello im a 49 year old guy that used to get spanked by his mother growing up quite common for late 70s early 80s,always left me with a spanking fetish tho and have had numerous gfs and wife that did spank me but was always something missing, was about a year ago when i was at my mothers house she was off out to a party she had a lovely black sparkly dress on and black tights and black mules heels with her toes painted red,she caught me looking her legs up and down and said are u ok son you seem to be looking at my legs and heels, bearing in mind i have thought about this for about 25 years i burst out and said i so want to know what its like to be spanked over your knee at my age mummy. well she burst into laughter and my face went bright red ,when she composed herself she said is that really what you want, i said yes ,she said well come back tommorow we can chat
Next day i arrived mum still in same outfit, im going to do it for you as i wish i had of spanked you many years ago i was shocked to hear that,but im posting this on here so that you may know how i feel, the trousers coming down was humbling but when mum said right pants down and whoosh around my ankles the shame as she grabbed my hand and put me over her nyloned clad knee/thigh here i was 49 over mummys knee .penis hard and mum starting to spank my bare bottom she scolded me saying if i was to act like a naughty littlle boy she would treat me like one,the humiliation was veyr high indeed as she said next time she would invite family and friends over to watch,my stomach had butterflies in them already and as much as i was excited the shame was a bad as i thouht it would be but im so glad i did ask her the experience was well worth it ,most will probably think im weird mabey so but i think i have been very lucky

70yoswitch
09-01-2018, 09:08 AM
I know how you feel. My mum spanked me up until she became to ill when I was 60yo. She spanked me in front of my sisters and their families and when I married she taught my wife and stepdaughter how to spank me

overmummysknee68
11-01-2018, 09:11 PM
wow nice to know that im not the only one then ,u must of felt very humiliated others seeing mum spank u as an adult what was reaction of others?

70yoswitch
12-01-2018, 08:42 AM
Yes it is very humiliating especially when my cock got hard, that caused quite a bit of amusement and remarks from them. Mummy would start with me over her knee pants and undies down for a spanking with her hair brush. I would then have to remove all my clothes and bend over a chair for the cane. Afterwards I would have to stand hands on head for a hour. The young ones were fascinated by the welts and then adults couldn't understand why I got sexualy excited, mummy used to tell them that it was because I was a perverted wimp. Now my wife and stepdaughter take great pleasure in humiliating me in front of their family, friends and neighbours

overmummysknee68
12-01-2018, 01:22 PM
i take it wife spanks u then what about stepdaughter, how do u feel all her family and friends knowing,does she ever put
u in panties ,tights or heels to add to the humiliation?

70yoswitch
12-01-2018, 01:36 PM
Yes stepdaughter has spanked me ever since her mother married me. My mummy, sister, niece, stepdaughter, my new wife and her sister spanked me on our wedding night in front of all the guests and I had to kneel and promise to honour and obey my wife and stepdaughter. I wear panties when out but in the house I am either naked or in a kilt

overmummysknee68
12-01-2018, 05:10 PM
its funny isnt it i dont feel sorry for u at all in fact to be spanked in front of everyone at your wedding omg how wonderful .extreme humiliation for u and not only that you would never live that down ,do u still get teased about it now?

70yoswitch
12-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Yes. Also when I am out shopping my neighbours will ask loudly " have you been spanked lately".

overmummysknee68
13-01-2018, 02:49 PM
u must deep down love that i take it

70yoswitch
13-01-2018, 07:08 PM
I love the spanking and verbal humiliation, it's how I have been raised.

overmummysknee68
14-01-2018, 07:43 PM
well good for u im glad u enjoy it i know i still love it

overmummysknee68
15-01-2018, 01:59 PM
so was u spanked as a child if so how old was u and what age did it stop?

70yoswitch
16-01-2018, 08:46 AM
Started when I was 12, it never stopped

overmummysknee68
16-01-2018, 10:20 AM
how did u feel at 12 who done it and was it witnessed

70yoswitch
16-01-2018, 12:15 PM
It was very embarrassing. Mummy pulled my pants down and made me stand there while she told me off then she pulled me over her knee. Started hand spanking me then sent my sister to get her hairbrush. I was made to go over my sister's knees and she spanked me with the hairbrush. I was given 1 hours corner time. My mummy, sister and the lady and her daughter from next door were present

overmummysknee68
16-01-2018, 06:45 PM
wow that is very humiliating especailly to go over your sisters knee too and with others present ,i bet it hurt with hairbrush did any part of u enjot it and as time went on all your family and friends must of seen u was u a laughing stock at school?

70yoswitch
17-01-2018, 04:27 AM
Started to enjoy it when I was about 14yo, used to become erect and that would earn me a "willy spanking ". Every one in the neighbourhood knew and had seen me spanked. My sisters loved to spank me in front of their school friends so word soon got around. Other boys would tease me

overmummysknee68
17-01-2018, 10:40 AM
so most would feel sorry for u but i dont i think its wonderful that everyone knew and teased u ,so thisn carried on in adult life then
did co workers know and did u get public spanking at all, what was willy spanking like done with the hand or implement
if u would like me email to chat and share pics please email me loughrillmark@gmail.com

70yoswitch
17-01-2018, 11:11 AM
Yes my two bosses miss Lynda and miss Paula both knew and had permission to spank me at work. I have been spanked in front of my co workers, and at barbecues. A willy spanking was and is administered with a wooden ruler

overmummysknee68
17-01-2018, 01:29 PM
wow thats amazing lucky u i think

70yoswitch
17-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Yes, I love the humiliation

overmummysknee68
18-01-2018, 09:36 AM
so u are a switch then would love to be dressed all fem and u spank me in front of your family lol

sideshow
24-01-2018, 03:08 PM
so u are a switch then would love to be dressed all fem and u spank me in front of your family lol

I also like the sound of that scenario too... sign me up! lol