PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm new here and I'm looking for a spanking gf - any help or advice?

paulf213
30-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Hello I'm Paul, I'm a 42 year old straight bloke from Dartford, I suppose I've always had a little spanking kink in me but I've never really thought about it, I was probably burying it from some kind of social conditioning but I've reached a stage in my life where those things don't really matter to me anymore and I want to start exploring and enjoying what I have kept inside for most of my life, I'm not sure I want to revisit my youth, or if I have just had unfulfilling one sided relationships with women but I have a deep desire to find a gf or future wife (maybe) who will enjoy being officially in charge but still sees me as a strong bloke - tall order or what?

I'm looking to talk to guys that are either looking for something like I'm looking for or the lucky gits that are living that life and of course the women that make it all happen for them or women that like what they see in me and want to see if we can get to know more about each other.

OlderSwitch
02-04-2018, 01:30 PM
Hi, I'm a 66 year old switch who loves giving and receiving a good spanking, including caning, paddled and maybe more. I haven't yet found a female who would help in this way except by paying them. I would very happy to visit you for some mutual spanking, if you are interested pm me

paulf213
02-04-2018, 02:01 PM
Hello mate, thanks for getting back to me, I've got to say thanks but no thanks as its not just the act I'm after its a long term commitment - I've seen a couple of american blogs where the husband is writing about his spanking wife and there seems to be a few more willing on that side of the pond, it's probably a cultural difference but if I cant find what I'm truly craving I'm gonna go without.