PDA

View Full Version : Cd schoolgirl spanking

CDskoolgirlrachel
02-05-2018, 10:10 PM
I have recently joined this site and am looking to hear from members who share similar views as I enjoy dressing as an adult schoolgirl and being caned as such in various scenarios

Rachel

Shreklikedave
12-05-2018, 04:13 PM
What scenarios do you prefer?

kimknicks
20-05-2018, 06:25 PM
Hi Rachel
I am also a CD Schoolgirl who wears authentic Schoogirl uniforms and regulation School Knickers which I wear when being spanked and caned usually at least once a month

Kimberley

kimknicks
23-05-2018, 06:57 PM
Here is an account of a recent session
I had to arrive early at the Venue and Change into my School Uniform and wait for my Master to arrive.
I had been instructed to wear White Blouse, Green and Yellow Stripe Tie, Navy Wraparound pleated Gym Skirt, White Knee Socks, Navy Blue Regulation School Knickers. Black School Shoes, Long Blonde Wig in Bunches.
After I had changed I waited in the room for my Master who arrived about 10 minutes later. He inspected my Uniform and is particularly strict that I wear proper Navy Blue Knickers. He ordered me to bend over the Spanking Table arms outstretched and feet touching the Floor.
He then lifted my skirt up over my back and Spanked me hard 50 times this was followed by:
50 strokes with the Thin Cane
50 Strokes with the senior Cane
50 Strokes with the Birch
Then he pulled my Knickers down to the top of the Thighs and gave me
50 Strokes with the Senior Cane.
I was then made to lie on the Bed and received a further 50 Strokes with the Senior Cane and 50 with the Birch.
Then made to stand up and was allowed to rub my Bottom with was red hot and sore
He then ordered me to pull up my Knickers and get over the Spanking Bench and lift up my skirt then followed over Knickers
25 strokes of the Riding Crop
25 strokes of the thin Cane
25 Strokes of the Birch to Finish