PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

Simonw
09-05-2018, 09:16 AM
I have just joined this site. As soon as my application was accepted I received an email ordering me to introduce myself. I am not sure what would happen if I didn’t, a spanking perhaps? Anyway, here goes.

I first discovered the joys of spanking sixty years ago. I was ten and I and two schoolfriends played games that involved forfeits. The forfeits were, of course, barebottom spankings. There was nothing sexual about it, this was England in the nineteen fifties and I was years away from learning about sex. I just loved the boys seeing my bare bum.

I remember being stretched across the kitchen table in Daniel’s parent’s London flat with my shorts and underpants around my ankles when his mother walked in. She was Norwegian and obviously very broadminded. She looked at me, laughed and said we should be sure to wipe the table when we were finished.

I spanked boys and got spanked by boys throughout my teen years. Eventually I discovered there was a sexual side to spanking. But when I started work I put such things to one side, mainly because I worried that people would think me weird. But I still thought about spanking and masturbated.

As the century neared its end something extraordinary happened. It was called Windows 95. And with it came the Internet. And AOL chat rooms. And one room called m2m spank. To my amazement I discovered that I was not weird. There were lots of guys intospanking.

I got chatting to one. He was called Dave but went by the name Dadf4u online. After some weeks of almost daily chats he asked if I would like to visit him. He would be my dad. I agreed although at six feet two I warned him I was not going to be a very convincing son.

I almost lost my nerve several times before the day came but at last I was walking up the hill in Hastings Old Town. Dave answered the door and led me into his house. He offered me a coffee and a cigarette and while I drank and puffed he told me that he understood my nerves and I could stop everything at any time, in fact we did not have to start anything. I said I wanted to do it.

He told me to go up to the bedroom and change into the clothes I would find on the bed. Laid out were a grey shirt, corduroy short trousers and baggy cotton underpants. I stripped and put on the clothes.

Eventually I heard him coming up the stairs. He walked into the room and stared at me. He told me he had warned me of the consequences of smoking. He sat on the bed and grabbed my arm. He pulled me across his knee and started spanking me. I loved it. It didn’t hurt, the corduroy trousers were more than adequate padding.

After a couple of minutes he stopped and told me to stand. He grabbed my shorts, unbuttoned them and pulled them down. Then he yanked down the underwear. I was embarrassed because I had a hard erection. He pulled me back across his knee and began spanking my bare bottom.

I was close to telling him to stop when he told me to stand up again. I obeyed. He stood,stared at me and then turned away. From inside the wardrobe he produced a cane complete with a curved handle. He told me to bend over the end of the bed.

I was scared.But at the same time the idea excited me.

He told me I was to get six and I had to count them.

I gripped the duvet and braced myself. There was a swish and then a heat ran through mybuttocks.

“One, sir” I called.

Five more times the cane fell. My arse was on fire by the end. But when I stood up my cock was solid and upright.

Dave and I became good friends. He had an older partner, Alex, who had been into CP and who occasionally would watch me being spanked or caned. Sadly, both have now passed away and I miss them.

I will always be grateful to Dave for introducing me to the spanking scene. I have met a lot of nice guys. I am still into spanking but these days I am rarely on the receiving end, not many guys want to spank a seventy-year-old bottom even if for years many thought it was a cute bottom, but I must admit that it is now heading south.

But I get a lot of pleasure as a spanker. There is nothing like a nice bare male bottom over your knee.

Am I gay? No.

Am I straight? No.

Am I bisexual? Maybe!

If you really want to know, I do not believe many (or perhaps any) men are 100% straight. A lot, I suggest, are scared to admit any same sex attraction. Which is sad for them.

One of the men I spank is a great guy aged 34. He is a nice man with a good sense of humour.He claims to be 100% straight. So why does he want me to tell him to strip naked? Why does he want me to spank and slipper him on his bare bottom? And why does he want me to wank him afterwards? I once asked him if he would like me togive him a blowjob – it scared the hell out of him!

So that is me! Happily married to a wife who has no interest in spanking. But with m2mspanking on the side.

yummymeusli
09-05-2018, 08:04 PM
SimonW
You sound absolutely lovely. Best of luck here.
YM
xx

Simonw
09-05-2018, 11:21 PM
SimonW
You sound absolutely lovely. Best of luck here.
YM
xx

Thank you, that is very kind of you.

I am so jealous, being spanked in the woods has been a fantasy of mine for years.

Simon

jaybo
12-05-2018, 08:55 AM
Hi Simon
Thanks for sharing all with us.
I too am married to a non spanko
and understand that sexual ambiguity.
I find the idea of a confident male instilling discipline
To me exciting .. but I wouldn't consider myself gay
I'd waver for the right guy though!
I enjoyed your story I hope you add some more.
Have fun!

Simonw
12-05-2018, 03:24 PM
Hi Simon
Thanks for sharing all with us.
I too am married to a non spanko
and understand that sexual ambiguity.
I find the idea of a confident male instilling discipline
To me exciting .. but I wouldn't consider myself gay
I'd waver for the right guy though!
I enjoyed your story I hope you add some more.
Have fun!

Thank you for the message. Your comments about yourself are interesting, we do seem similar although perhaps I am a bit older....I usually am!

jaybo
12-05-2018, 06:46 PM
Hi Simon
Age is but a number!
Thanks for the reply :)

Simonw
13-05-2018, 12:07 AM
Hi Simon
Age is but a number!
Thanks for the reply :)

I forgot to mention that I will be posting another story in the next few days.

I hope members will enjoy it.

jaybo
13-05-2018, 09:59 AM
Looking forward to it!

Stuart Drummond
21-05-2018, 10:36 AM
I first discovered the joys of spanking sixty years ago. I was ten and I and two schoolfriends played games that involved forfeits. The forfeits were, of course, barebottom spankings. There was nothing sexual about it, this was England in the nineteen fifties and I was years away from learning about sex. I just loved the boys seeing my bare bum.

I remember being stretched across the kitchen table in Daniel’s parent’s London flat with my shorts and underpants around my ankles when his mother walked in. She was Norwegian and obviously very broadminded. She looked at me, laughed and said we should be sure to wipe the table when we were finished.

That was so wonderful to read!

For many years I thought my own, similar experiences were strange and unusual so it's great to read your story.

As a young boy in the 70's, around 6-7yo, we lived on a quiet lane with some isolated woodland which no-one used except for me and my then best friend, Robert.

Being spanked by parents was still the norm then and we'd both been punished. We talked about it and how we found it exciting, so we invented a 'cops and robbers' game where the cop had to persue the robber through the woods and once captured, the robber got his shorts pulled down and received a good hard spanking on his bare bum.

Like yourself, there was no sexual element as neither of us really comprehended sexuality. It seemed an innocent game, if rather naughty.

We both loved it. Well saying that, I can only hope he enjoyed it as much as I did!

We were seen doing it once by my Mum, but we didn't get into trouble. She only said that we should be careful not to be seen. My Dad told me I was 'kinky' which puzzled me, not having the faintest idea what the word meant.

It's so long ago but those memories have such clarity, I can close my eyes and be back there, not only the spankings but the fresh air, the aroma of the woodland, the heat of the summer holidays...

Sorry, rambling now!