PDA

View Full Version : Slapped and Spanked for my own Stupidity

stupidstreak
14-05-2018, 09:56 AM
I had a text from my boss, it sounded angry, it read 'Stop what you are doing & come to my office, at once, you're in big trouble.
My job is delivering leaflets which are focused on different towns and villages, on recieving the text I made a note of the house number I'd got to and headed back to the office, about a mile away, as I walked I took a look at the leaflets I'd been stuffing into letterboxes, then realising that they were for a Council Estate, not the posh streets I'd just spent three hours delivering to.

Fearfuly entering the office, my angry boss caught me by my ear and dragged me into a back office.
'You'll not be paid for your stupid mistake, Johnny,' he raged and despite your age I'm going to spank you for your idiocy. He'd obviously been checking that I was actually delivering the leaflets. The job paid mimimum wage and sometimes I just ditched hundreds of them into recycling bins.

'It's not just you that's made to look stupid, you are an embarrsment to the firm!' his spital spat into my face as he shouted at me, inches away, 'What have you got to say for yourself, you imbecile? Then issued several sharp slaps across my face.
'I'm very sorry Sir,' I spluttered as I reeled from the slapping, 'I'll work for the rest of the day for free!'
'Damn right you will,' he raged, on 'Now I want you stripped naked, I want to see the whole of your pathetic body before I give you the spanking you have earnt so well!
I was then I remembered that I was wearing women's knickers and a bra!

to be continued

jaybo
14-05-2018, 05:55 PM
Sounds like some bosses I worked for!
:)

Tawzersoras
09-12-2018, 09:36 PM
If your boss was female spankings would be regular part of most days.