PDA

View Full Version : First feel of a crop

Spanked bum
17-05-2018, 03:16 PM
My first taste of a crop

When I was 19 I was friends with a girl who was 15, we used to spend some time together but only as friends although on this occasion we had a little fun.
We were going to a party at a friend's house and I was going to pick her up but that morning she rang me and asked if I'd pick her up from where she kept her horse because the person who normally dropped her home wasn't able to. I agreed and arranged to pick her up about 15.00.
I got the farm and parked my car but there was no one about so I walked over to the stables and found her just putting her horse in after her ride and although I shouldn't of, I noticed how nice her bum looked in her tight jodhpurs she handed me her saddle and we walked over to the tack room. As we walked and talked she gave me a little tap on my bum with her crop but I hardly felt it through my jeans and she said "I saw you looking at my bum"
I smiled and said "ouch" and laughed
She then said "well maybe you would like some more" and gave me a bit harder hit with her crop
I glanced around and said "stop it some one will see or hear us"
She replied "they won't there is no one in"
I knew that although she was only 15 she had had a few boy friends and had slept with at least a couple of them, but we were just friends and I didn't think of her that way. She was always joking saying I had a small penis although she had never seen it, but I had often thought about what it would be like if she did see me naked. I said "really are you sure?" as she gave me another slap with the crop, I thought it might be a bit of fun to play along a bit
She said "why shall we have a bit of fun?"
I said "maybe if your sure no one is about it might be a bit of fun, why do you want to spank me?"
She just laughed as we walked in to the tack room. I put the saddle down and sat on a chair. As I sat there I noticed a door at the back of the room that was slightly ajar but didn't pay any attention to it because as she hung up the bridle she had her back to me and I looked at her tightly clad bum again and wondered what it would feel like if she did give me a spanking maybe even have me pull down my pants and do it on my bare bum and as I thought about how embarrassing that would be I also started to get a little turned on.

She turned around and caught me looking at her bum again and said "so do you think I should use this on your bum or not?" as she tapped the crop on her hand
I was a bit turned on so I said "if your sure there is no one about and you want to I'm up for a laugh"
She said "come on then bend over the chair"
I didn't think she would go through with it so I bent over the chair and said "go on then" enjoying playing along a bit
She said "ready?" as she gave me a hardish strike with the crop
I gave out a bit of a yelp as I was surprised that she did it but it also felt a bit good so I said "oh yes please give me some more"
She laughed and gave me five more blows and although I could feel it through my jeans it didn't really hurt, after the five she said "I think you might need a bit more what do you think?"
I was still up for playing along a bit so I said "ok" and waited for her to slap me on my jeans again. After a few seconds she said "I don't think you understood me I mean maybe you should take down your jeans"
I said "pardon"
She said "oh go on it will be fun I'll use my hand to spank you in your under wear or are you affraid I might get a glimpse of your tiny penis"
I replied "if your sure" and she nodded so I thought I would play along a bit and started to undo my jeans. I slowly started to unbutton my jeans but to my suprise she didn't stop me so I pulled down my jeans to just about expose my boxer shorts then she said "Oh go on take your jeans off actually take off your tee shirt as well so your just in your boxers I dare you"
I looked at her and said "no come on a joke is a joke but I think we have taken it further enough"
She giggled saying "go on I dare you or are you chicken?"
I thought "well a dare is a dare and after all I will still have my boxers on and it might be fun pretending she was spanking me" so I took my jeans and tee shirt off and stood there in just my boxers.
She sat on the chair and said "come on then get over my knee". My bum was pointing towards the door at the back of the room as she spanked me on my boxers and after she had given me several spanks with her hand I heard another girl say "I think its time we got to see the rest"
I looked behind me and was shocked to see three other girls standing by the door at the back of the room that was now wide open, I said "you said there wasn't anyone about" as I rolled off her lap and grabbed my clothes
She said "I'm sorry but my school friends were joking about wanting to see a real naked man and you did once say if I kept joking about the size of your penis you might one day just strip off so I was getting fed up of waiting. They were suppose to stay hidden so you would never know"
I was getting really turned on now as I realised they had been watching me get spanked and had been expecting to see me naked, I held my clothes to cover the bulge that I now had in my boxers and said "so you have been watching everything?"
One of the girls said "yep since you came in"
Then I said "and you expected to see me naked?"
Another one of the girls said "we all thought we might"
Kind of sheepishly I said "what about now, do you still want to see me naked?"
They all said "yeah, we thought we might get to see you get spanked on your bare bum"
I said "ok but im not sure I mean I've never been naked infront of a group of girls before"
My friend then said "well I haven't finished with you yet so bend over so I can use my crop on you in your boxers"
I was so hard I didn't really care about who was there I was having fun so I bent over with my bum towards the girls as my friend used the crop a few times on my bum. It hurt a lot more with just the thin material of my boxers to cover my bum but in a strange way I was enjoying the feeling of the crop. She stopped for a second and I went to stand up but she said "stay bent over I'll carry on in a second" then I felt her fingers tuck into the waist band of my boxers and before I knew it she had pulled them down and I felt them fall to my ankles and I knew they could all see my bare bum and it was probably red as it was burning a bit. Then I felt the burning of the crop landing on my bare bum, but again it also felt kind of good and with the embarrassement of knowing the girls were looking at my bare bum as she used the crop on me I was so turned on.
She started to just tap my bare bum with the crop and said "kick them boxers off then spread your legs" I kicked off my boxers then she tapped the inside of my leg as I spread my legs a little and she kept saying "wider" until my legs were spread and I realised that the girls could now see my balls hanging between my legs. She said "ten more" then she gave me ten more hard strikes with the crop on my bare bum each time I clenched my buttocks and my balls were swinging between my legs.

She put down the crop and while she rubbed my bare bum with one hand she reached round and grabbed my penis with the other and whispered in my ear "I take it back its not small I cant wait to see it. I think the girls would like to see more than just your bright red bum". Then she let go of my penis and turned to the girls and said "have you seen enough or do you want to see any more" as she gave my bare bum a slap with her hand.
There was a second of silence then one of them said "all of him"
As the room was fairly small the girls were only a couple of feet away from me and had a real good look at my bare bum, I stood up then slowly turned around and my erect penis was pointing at them. One of the girls reached out and just touched my penis with her finger then my friend and her friends were all touching my naked body, rubbing my bum and touching my penis.
My friend whispered in my ear "it seems a shame to waste that hard penis, how about I wank you off" I thought about it for less than a second "mmm standing here naked while she wanks me infront of three other teenage girls", the girls were still rubbing there hands over my naked body as I nodded.
She said "should I wank him off? who wants to see him cum?"
The other girls giggled and one of them said "can we?" and looked at me "would it be ok if she did that?"
She already had my penis in her hand as I said "oh yes please, wank me" she started to slowly wank me and I was really enjoying it then I remembered about the other girls watching and felt a bit embarrassed but that just made me want to cum even more. I managed to hold off for a couple of minutes of her slowly wanking me but then she started to get a bit quicker and it wasn't long before I felt like I was going to cum and panting said "I'm not far away, I'm going to cum" She wanked me a bit harder Then I shouted "I'm going to cum" she replied "go on then cum for us" I couldn't hold it any more I shouted "I'm cumming" and shot my load. I felt embarrassed and humiliated as the last of the cum spurted from my penis and I realised that these girls had just watched me cum. I found a box of tissues and cleaned the cum from my penis then wiped the cum up off the floor.
One of the girls said "if you want you can get dressed now, not that we mind if you don't"
I just said "it doesn't really matter now does it"
Then one of the other girls said "can I spank you then?"
I just bent over and each of them gave me another ten spanks with there hands on my bare bum then seeing I had got hard again one of the other girls asked if she could wank me, I laid on the floor and again each of them had a go at wanking me till again I shouted "I'm going to cum" then one of them kept wanking till I shouted "I'm cumming" and shot my load all over my stomach.
At the party that night I found it hard to sit still as my bum was so sore but I had to try to hide the fact, and my friend kept making comments about how I didn't look comfy.

stupidstreak
19-05-2018, 09:16 AM
This story is delightfuly hot, it gave me a fantastic orgasm