PDA

View Full Version : Making up for past misdeeds

Leigh6
31-05-2018, 01:37 PM
One recurring fantasy that I have is possibly a cliche.<br><br>By chance I bump into one of my former teachers, headmaster/mistress, we chat briefly in passing and they invite me to come to teat with them.<br><br>Over tea some past misdeed from my schooldays, or current problem, crops up in conversation.&nbsp; They semi jokingly say that I should be caned for it.&nbsp; Feeling suddenly on edge at the idea I agree that it would be a good idea.<br><br>They then take charge, and I, almost mesmerised, compliantly obey as they treat me like a naughty teenager sent to them for the cane.<br><br>I stand to attention while they bring out a traditional, crook handled school cane, and tell me of my faults and how I am going to be punished, testing its flexibility and swishing it while they do so.<br><br>Possibly I am told to remove my pants, or possibly they decide to give the caning in installments from clothed to bare.<br><br>Then I am ordered to bend over the desk, armchair, etc., and feel them positioning my bottom to their liking.<br><br>Ultimately I feel them pull down my underwear to bare my bottom for a long, slow caning that has me jerking, sobbing and crying out at every stroke.<br><br>Of course there are many variations, it could be a male or female teacher, other implements like the strap might be involved, there might be a sexual element, I might have to lie over a sofa arm or kneel on a bed, there might be some restraint involved, but the core elements of being made to feel like I am a teenager having to submit my bare bottom for the teacher's school cane remain.