PDA

View Full Version : Real lessons

Leigh6
05-06-2018, 05:49 PM
On another site I have seen a Domme offering genuine disciplined music lessons, and I have also heard of a Domme who gives 1 to 1 Latin clases, both with the application of corporal punishment as part of the lesson. The idea of a disiplinarian who actually is academically qualified and able to teach a real subject seems such a good one that I cannot understand why it doesn't happen more.

StrictTop
06-06-2018, 10:46 AM
Depends whether you want to learn a real subject or just want to get spanked, I suppose ... and if you are a genuine teacher you want your students to succeed, not fail. So you will want them to be trying their best, not trying to get spanked!

jaybo
06-06-2018, 04:41 PM
....or learn something while being punished?
Some people go for the full immersive experience
and all the trimmings authentic school uniform..lessons..school dinners...warm milk (yuk!)
Dentention...report cards ...authentic beatings
Seems a lot though and expensive!

- - - Updated - - -

I'd prefer one on one with a no nonsense headmaster
caning my bare arse!

Collingwood
11-08-2018, 07:59 PM
Interesting thread. I quite like the idea of having to report to a tutor who sets homework , marks my efforts, and administers CP if necessary. Or organises a detention . The idea of a Domme teaching Latin is quite appealing.

Titanites
03-09-2018, 12:07 PM
A good point. I suppose it's rather like those who claim they "need" spanking because they are lazy or whatever, but that would seem self-defeating given the motive is to be spanked!

It is an interesting idea - meet to learn something genuinely as well submitting to a little discipline supported by suitable spanking; but perhaps it would work better if the two were separated. Go for the lessons, be treated fairly strictly; but be spanked afterwards for anything but missed homework or poor performance, perhaps just the release.

I don't how to take the companies Jaybo describes - basically private fancy-dress hotels for adults to play at being pupils in an old-fashioned school. I couldn't afford them and they are not my choice anyway - like Jaybo I prefer one-to-one, and I like the less formal - but I've read a Muir Academy prospectus and would seem hard to maintain the play for a week! Especially as it offers (~ed? does it still exist?) outings to places of interest, when presumably you'd go as adults.

So, by all means the dual mission, as it were; but I think working better if the CP were not for the lesson part.

jaybo
03-09-2018, 05:56 PM
To add another load of guff to this subject
I can see the appeal and like others if I was young free single without ties and unlimited funds to pay people to play at teachers and pupils... I may well but homework and study sorry but I was useless at some subjects mediocre at others even visiting schools gives me the heebeejeebees so in hindsight I think I better think it out again Hoi!

Titanites
04-09-2018, 10:39 AM
Obviously it won't suit everyone, and I don't suppose the "play schools" aim to teach anything in any real sense; but I'm assuming a real wish to learn something as well as be disciplined, but keeping the two separate to avoid the whole becoming self-defeating so rather silly.

In my case, it might be someone who managed to help me understand basic mathematics - my weakest school subject and which still causes me difficulties. Equally and perhaps more to the point, for me, someone able to put me through real, physical exercises (including ones prescribed by a physiotherapist, following knee-replacement). Naturally in proper PE kit, to enhance the proceedings as well as being simply practical! And in either case, some strictness in the "lesson" but the spanking afterwards for discipline generally, or the therapy of submission.

There might be parallel situations. I once "knew" (as a pen-friend) somebody who had his hair cut regularly at home, by a visiting barber who enjoyed a good spanking afterwards - I think as well as his normal, professional fee. Again, an arrangement quite separate from punishment from poor work: the barber cut my pen-friend's hair properly. In friendship terms this might translate to help with gardening or household/car DIY tasks - but not as a "servant" since both parties do want the work doing only once, so properly and first time!

jaybo
04-09-2018, 12:47 PM
I can see what your saying...
Spanking to improve yourself
With an instructor using pain as motivation
...concerning math tuition I don't think even the severest spanking could help me with that!
Maths is still a blind spot for me!

Titanites
04-09-2018, 01:39 PM
To improve yourself perhaps, but not in the academic subject or as motivation for its tuition, as I explained. Rather, two separate desires.

I had lots of blind spots in Maths, as one of my teachers pointed out in a Report - whilst not offering to help me at all. He was not physically abusive but mentally so, interested only in the bright, keen ones and ignoring or treating as idiots, we mere mortals who struggled with the subject.

Collingwood
09-09-2018, 03:24 PM
I have ever get the chance of lessons, would take them seriously. Agree that there would be no point in deliberately not doing homework just to provoke the teacher into offering more discipline. The scenario would need genuine commitment to make it work.

jaybo
09-09-2018, 04:25 PM
Yes I think you have to throw yourself into that mindset.
Because you would be totally immersing yourself into a role...
Perhaps it's a chance to behave like a kid again!

Collingwood
17-09-2018, 11:07 PM
Looks like that I have got a first lesson booked for two weeks time. Have to pick a scene from 'Julius Caesar ' , write an essay on it
( with quotes from the text) using pen and an exercise book, then report to the tutor's house,stand in the corner whilst Sir marks it.

StrictTop
23-09-2018, 05:36 PM
I can see that a series of lessons might help you learn. You would have homework to do, as Collingwood has ...

Even if the work is good, it could be badly presented or late which would earn punishment.

I suggest Brutus' and Antony's speeches to the crowd after Caesar's death. It is a classic scene.

Collingwood
05-10-2018, 04:57 PM
Session went well. I had to read out my homework to Sir : I chose the first scene of Act one of Julius Caesar and wrote a short introduction to the play for homework. I got marked down for bad handwriting, for not giving enough historical background in the essay, and for not having my tie on straight.
Got punished and I have to type out my original essay and write one about another scene . Will have another lesson next month.

Collingwood
06-11-2018, 08:52 PM
I have another lesson with Sir on Thursday. Have to find some time tomorrow to get my homework done as want to go out in the evening rather than stay in writing about a Shakespeare play. Might have to do the homework on the train.

StrictTop
07-11-2018, 02:57 PM
I think if you were to try to write something on the train it might make your handwriting poor? Stay in and do your homework, boy! You can go out when it's done and not before!

Collingwood
18-11-2018, 05:06 PM
I got a reprieve as Sir went down with a nasty cold and we had to postpone. I will report to him now in the next day or two. The homework is done, luckily. He wants me to attend earlier than before. I have a feeling that Sir will take my homework from me and start asking me questions to see if have really learnt it , and not just copied it from the 'Web.

I think if you were to try to write something on the train it might make your handwriting poor? Stay in and do your homework, boy! You can go out when it's done and not before!

StrictTop
19-11-2018, 07:42 PM
I would certainly test you on it. You seem to me to be just the sort of boy that would copy from somewhere without trying to put any work in. You would learn not to do that in my class.

Collingwood
22-11-2018, 10:22 PM
I only noticed on train , when doing some last minute swatting, that I hadn't spell checked the homework, so I knew that I was going to get into trouble. It was far too late to correct it and print out again. But Sir didn't seem to notice this but was more interested in asking me questions, without letting me consult what I had written. Needless to say, got punished.

I would certainly test you on it. You seem to me to be just the sort of boy that would copy from somewhere without trying to put any work in. You would learn not to do that in my class.

StrictTop
24-11-2018, 08:46 AM
I'm amazed he lets you print it out. You'd handwrite it for me and then you'd be careful about spelling as you wouldn't want to have to write it out again with spellings corrected!

jaybo
25-11-2018, 09:49 AM
How interesting you guys invest so much time in homework do you make mistakes purposely to get into trouble and therefore invoke punishment do you go the whole hog and dress up?

StrictTop
26-11-2018, 12:26 AM
How interesting you guys invest so much time in homework do you make mistakes purposely to get into trouble and therefore invoke punishment do you go the whole hog and dress up?

Well the thread started as being about what people get out of it. My point was that if you are doing this to learn things, rather than to just get spanked, then you would try your best to not make mistakes.

In general it is role-playing. And roleplaying is more fun if you dress up, in my opinion.
But you'll have to ask Collingwood what he does.

jaybo
26-11-2018, 05:14 PM
Okay.
I know some people who cosplay
and they love assuming a different identity just for a little while.
It's dead interesting this regression thing ☺

jaybo
27-11-2018, 11:59 AM
Oh I hope that didn't come across as condescending that wasn't my intention at all!
I do find the dressing up role playing thing interesting☺

StrictTop
28-11-2018, 10:29 AM
Oh I hope that didn't come across as condescending that wasn't my intention at all!
I do find the dressing up role playing thing interesting☺

No that's fine, you didn't offend me.
I like cosplay, it adds to it. Have you tried it?

Yes it is the chance to be someone else for a little while. Dressing up is just fun!

jaybo
28-11-2018, 11:02 AM
Hi Strict top
That's a relief! one cannot always type with tactful meaning! so a comment can come across as flippant.
I've not tried the schoolie theme but I have done the ladies underwear thing ...just for me.. I don't really carry it off convincingly 😀
Obviously school themed punishment is of interest to me but I've not dressed up. ...usually it's distinct lack of clothes that works for me😀

StrictTop
30-11-2018, 09:04 AM
Dressing convincingly can be more difficult! That's more important to some people than others. If the dressing up in female wear is just a humiliation thing, then sometimes the less "convincing" you are, the better the effect!

For men, dressing up in schoolwear isn't always that exciting. You're just wearing a white shirt, tie, maybe a blazer, and it isn't so different to "everyday", although some men like to wear eg grey short trousers, which is a bit different. But in contrast to a woman dressing up in full schoolgirl uniform, pleated skirt, "regulation" knickers, maybe hair in plaits/bunches, it still isn't much.

boydt
30-11-2018, 10:30 AM
For me it is also the disciplinarian dress code that is important. Whether in headmaster or headmistress role or domestic strict mature Auntie or Uncle role.
As this all comes from an era of 40 years ago then clothing attire relevant to that time is important to me.

jaybo
30-11-2018, 08:30 PM
Good point Boydt,
Let's not forget the headmaster/mistress disciplinarian...
I've got to admit I'm not of the age of mortar boards and flowing capes but I can recall my primary school headmaster in his variation of dark suits and waistcoats and that look in his eye if he caught you up to no good
Still makes a shiver run up my spine ,that and come here boy! Guaranteed to make me shake with fear!!
I think the dressing up in authentic uniform shirts and shorts combo helps with the
regressive theme😃

Collingwood
07-12-2018, 10:45 PM
With regard to dressing up, I appear at Sir's house in ordinary clothes as it were. We sit and have a cup of tea and chat. Then whenever I am told to, have to go into different room to change. Usually wear white shirt, white pants, blue shorts, tie, black shoes, then come in with homework. Find that changing into something different assists the roleplay Sir wears what he wants, don't think that it is my place to tell him how he should dress. but he tends to prefer quite formal clothes in any case.
Would do lines if instructed to do so, but having set homework regarding 'Julius Caesar', have to look up the history of the main characters and answer questions, is more demanding.

jaybo
07-12-2018, 11:19 PM
Well it works for you and your Sir
So why not?
Everyone has their preferred scenario
Does your Sir ever get you to remove clothing
Or do you prefer remaining in uniform?
I can see the fun in starting clothed and under Sirs instruction having to remove layers of clothing.
The guy who I saw some time ago just had me strip off to deal with me.

Collingwood
08-12-2018, 04:29 PM
Yes, usually start getting disciplined in uniform but end up having to remove clothes.
Indeed, appreciate everyone has their own scenarios, some people simply can not take to roleplay.
There are agreed boundaries but think personally that from a sub's point of view there has to be a giving up of control.
And wearing different clothes and being made to do homework are part of that. I also like the tension, when have to sit and talk to Sir first never knowing when he is going to tell me to get changed.

jaybo
08-12-2018, 07:26 PM
Many thanks Collingwood
For your honest open response
Thanks J

Tara
08-01-2019, 05:55 PM
I like to give real lessons in my sessions, sometimes it's capital cities of the world or writing poetry, reciting Shakespeare and seeing how naughty they will be when I give them Midsummer Nights Dream (especially not giggling when uttering Bottom!), sometimes its sums or spelling tests. It doesn't matter so much the content of the tests it's the ability to make the test so the recipient has a chance to excel, do badly or just be rude or naughty with their answers to illicit a suitable punishment or reward from me.

Collingwood
12-01-2019, 09:04 PM
Interesting post Tara. I would do lines if a master I was with ordered me to. But in my experience having to do a homework is more demanding because there is more mental effort involved. As you say, there is more scope for the recipient to either excel or if they are wanting a tougher punishment, then they will not do not the homework properly.

j4otk
13-01-2019, 08:51 AM
Being of low mental capacity anything but the most basic homework is pointless for me perhaps something like 'Describe your Day at the Seaside in more than 50 words. So writing lines such as 'I'm too stupid to count the number of words in my homework and to read the assignment properly', works well.
Reading the lines out loudly whilst I'm being thrashed helps to cover the din of the spanking and keeps my attension away from the sting of the cane, having said that, sucking my thumb during punishment is the most efficient diversion.
The real lesson of a spanking to me is that I'll soon be back for another, especialy if I don't tuck my shirt in properly when I'm dressed afterwards

jaybo
13-01-2019, 09:01 AM
J4otk
Your being a bit harsh on yourself aren't you?..
I just remember not really having much interest in all but about 3 lessons at school
Its a bit of a stifling atmosphere made even worse if your teacher is a complete bastard. ...
But if it want for those bastard teachers I probably wouldn't be on this site now!!

- - - Updated - - -

I mean wasn't not want there you go D minus for spelling!

j4otk
13-01-2019, 12:31 PM
Sure thing Jaybo, teaching today isn't what it wus in my days as a pupil. Nobody expected much of me and probably not much was expected of the teachers. Even the smart teachers did stupid things and the dumb ones were possibly dumber than me and shouldn't have been handed a teaching certificate.
But let's not get too 'real' about this, hopefuly we're all here for pleasure, however painful it becomes.

jaybo
13-01-2019, 05:41 PM
What irked me was the abuse of power
Because they knew in most cases they could get away with it!!
But yeah time for me to lighten up ;)

Collingwood
13-01-2019, 07:44 PM
Just heard from Sir. Apparently at our next meeting will be given a comprehension test once I have changed into uniform. Will have to study a passage in a text book, which I won't have access to beforehand. Then after 15 minutes either be given a test paper with a number of questions that I have to answer, with the original text being taken away. Or given an oral test.

j4otk
13-01-2019, 10:55 PM
I'd just go for the oral, no reading, no worries and be sure of a great score.

jaybo
14-01-2019, 12:47 PM
Dental hygiene is so important
Don't forget to take your dentures out!!

j4otk
15-01-2019, 08:09 AM
Oh yea, I can get into awful trouble if I leave my dentures in when I'm sopposed to be giving oral pleusure, siily me. Now that's what I call a real lesson..

jaybo
15-01-2019, 11:02 AM
Lol..........:D

Collingwood
02-02-2019, 04:01 PM
Visit Sir again this week. I got given a comprehension test . A text of part of a speech by Cicero -in English not Latin thankfully! -was given with three questions written down . I was given 25 minutes to read over the text and write an answer the questions. When Sir came back into the room, I had to read what I had written to him. Needless to say I didn't pass such exercise and got punished with the tawse and cane. But really got into the part, and did take the exercise seriously.

jaybo
02-02-2019, 06:54 PM
Excellent Collingwood
Are you sure you're not getting the questions wrong on purpose!
:-)

Collingwood
02-02-2019, 08:04 PM
As if! Well I spent a minute or so gazing out of the window but overall I did try to answer all the questions that I was required to do. But my answers fell short of what was expected .

jaybo
02-02-2019, 08:31 PM
Then you really need to get back to studying not looking at comments on spanking contacts!!
Go on get those revision books out lol!

Collingwood
03-03-2019, 10:36 PM
Just been summoned again for another lesson, most likely to be Tuesday. No homework been given, just as well as too busy to do it anyway, so would have had to come up with some excuse why not been done.
Will report back.
Just read this thread again and seemed to have missed all the quips about 'oral examinations' ! Very jolly. Shame it took me two months to notice them.

jaybo
04-03-2019, 09:16 AM
Enjoy your lessons
Look forward to hearing how you got on :-)

Collingwood
06-03-2019, 11:19 PM
Lesson got disrupted. We weren't able to get our standard roleplay going, then 'Sir' came out, for want of a better expression, that he wanted me to spank him, and from now on wanted us both to switch roles. Afternoon went quite well but we have now decided to drop the lessons. It clearly is not going to work any longer between us. It might be worth a separate discussion thread...what to do if a spanking partner decides that they want to change roles.

Enjoy your lessons
Look forward to hearing how you got on :-)

jaybo
07-03-2019, 04:39 AM
Oh dear
Do you not feel up to switching so you both get a turn as spanker/spankee?
It's a difficult one if both of you both want to be the recipient
I hope you can work something out!
Best of luck!

Collingwood
07-03-2019, 06:59 PM
Thanks Jaybo . We both took it turns to be the recipient. Will meet up again. But will start looking for another 'Sir' .

jaybo
07-03-2019, 08:35 PM
Oh that's good!
It must be difficult enough to find a person who meets the criteria that works for you.
I'm sure you'll find someone that fits the bill
Best wishes Jaybo :-)

StrictTop
08-03-2019, 09:42 AM
Interesting one. Seems a bit odd to me that he threw that at you in the middle of a meeting, and particularly so after a number of sessions. It definitely throws the roleplay out of the window when you wanted and expected a strict "Sir". He should have indicated this long ago, in conversation outside a meet, if he was going to want to switch sometimes. Even if he has recently changed, he shouldn't be introducing the idea at that point. He could have talked about it with you after the roleplay was over, to prepare for a future meet.

Quite understand how the dynamic would no longer work for you now. Some people can play with switches so long as the sessions individually are "one-way" (maybe take turns over a series of sessions) but can't switch within a session, and I understand that. But when you want a dominant, or a roleplay teacher/boy session, you don't want to switch with them (even if you do with others).
In general, no-one should be introducing new ideas in a session like that, and it breaks down the trust between people.

In fact it shows that you can't trust that person and you wouldn't want to go back as you don't know what "else" they might suggest in the future. I wouldn't ever go within 10 miles of that person again.
I have also heard horror stories from men who thought they were just going to a "master" for punishment/caning and then the Sir wanted sexual favours too - one said to one guy "this is part of your punishment". Fortunately I was told that his intended victim did escape - by leaving immediately. Again, it had been introduced in a second or third session, as I recall. Quite unacceptable.

jaybo
08-03-2019, 11:46 AM
I think it's vital to make it perfectly clear to the top what the hard limits are straight away.
Otherwise it's a waste of everyone's time.

Collingwood
13-03-2019, 03:28 PM
Greetings , sorry for the delay in responding. I have been away. Thanks Strictop & Jaybo for your comments.

It is an awkward situation when this chap who seemed to be sharing my enthusiasm for role play changes their mind, especially when we were about to start such activity that very afternoon. Looking back, it would have been a lot better if they had phoned me beforehand and explained the situation. I will keep in contact with him.
Indeed, when it comes to sexual intimacy, nobody should be coerced in any way to feel that they are obliged to take part. Certainly when I started to explore the world of spanking and CP got out of my depth a couple of times. I took risks, and have to take responsibility for doing so. But certainly would argue that limits have to be respected, and nobody should feel at fault for saying no.

jaybo
14-03-2019, 11:20 AM
Spot on sentiments Collingwood
Especially so if being the dominant partner in play really isn't the chief motivating force in a session.
Saying that it must be lovely to be in a switching relationship with a kindred partner!!
Good luck!

Collingwood
02-05-2020, 08:31 PM
Still interested in discussing lessons and spanking punishments, and trying them again once lockdown has come to an end. I have met people on line who are interested in line-writing and corner time , but find it hard to get the dynamic going without seeing them in person.