PDA

View Full Version : Al Fresco.

steveph
20-07-2018, 11:47 AM
Al Fresco:
I purchase the most girly pair of panties that I can find locally and go to a Pub/Coffee shop to meet my spanker as previously agreed. We have a Beer or Coffee and He or She tells me how I am to be punished for my misdeeds. I offer up the panties to see if my spanker approves of my choice, (if not I would have to buy a pair that they approve of).
We finish our drinks and I go to the toilets to remove my underpants and put on the panties, other than these I am wearing shorts and a top. We leave the Pub/Coffee shop and go to a local woods, we walk into the woods and as soon as we are hidden from casual view I have to take my shorts off and continue to walk where my spanker tells me to until we reach the place where my spanker has chosen to carry out my punishment. This means that if anybody else meets me they will notice that I am wearing the girly panties.
At the appointed place my spanker positions me as they please and spanks my bottom with whatever implement that they have, after a good warm-up they then remove my panties (which they may keep as a trophy) and spank my bare bottom until it is the shade of red that they wish.
I am then allowed to put my shorts back on (or I may have to walk back to the woods edge before putting them on) and we return to the Pub/Coffee shop where I can enjoy a less comfortable sit down with a drink.

This is not an original idea but one that I have modified from its original form. It is an idea that appeals to me and one I hope to realise one day.