PDA

View Full Version : Spanking bench

lericha29
22-07-2018, 03:20 AM
A fantasy of mine is to be punished over a spanking bench and receive a good long spanking .i have been over the knee chair stool settee bed but never seen a spanking bench in action.i would like to be caned naked over one as well as other implements anyone got one?

Pipesmoker
14-12-2018, 12:37 AM
Haven't got one, but once visited a young lady who had. She also had a wide range of implements, including three canes of differing sizes. I started with the lightest cane, gave her 12 crisp strokes across the seat of her blue school knickers, then told her to pull them down and gave her 12 more strokes on the bare.

Then I switched to the intermediate cane and repeated the process.

Finally, I took up the biggest cane - both longer and thicker than the others, it was a serious implement. By this time, she was well warmed-up and hardly flinched as I gave her 12 hard strokes across her knickers. By now, she was familiar with the process and pulled her knickers down after the 12th stroke without being told to, waiting for what she knew was to follow.

What followed were probably the hardest twelve strokes I have ever administered, each one extracting a wince of agony as the cane bit into her bare bottom, leaving a clear, raised welt. She was clearly close to orgasm, however, and held her nerve until the final stroke landed across the crease between her buttocks and thighs.

The moral of this (true) story is that a spanking bench can be a source of great pleasure - but is only for the true devotee of the cane.