PDA

View Full Version : Hello from WickedG

WickedG
01-08-2018, 09:48 PM
Hi everyone. New to this site. Have been into CP since I was a pre teen, but never really had the opportunity to turn my fantasy into a reality. Now I'm 58 I would love to have the chance to indulge my fantasy before my once firm and pert bottom becomes too dimpled with age. Ideally I would love to offer myself to an older gentleman (or lady or couple) who would relish the opportunity to thrash a younger mans bum. Although I am a straight white male (yeah I know Boring!!) if there are any gay men who may be interested please note that I would be perfectly happy to take our play beyond just CP. My penchant for being fondled and toyed with (by male or female) far outweighs my historic 'straightness'. Regarding CP I would be quite happy to reciprocate and will happily administer anything from a light spanking to a full blown thrashing. I live in the Folkestone/Dover area and am quite willing to travel,but regrettably cannot accommodate. Best wishes. WG

Firmhand4
30-12-2018, 07:56 PM
Hi there! I am usually top/active in relationships, but also a sub/bottom on the side, and very much into exploring discipline, obedience, and pleasing strict, dominant alpha males. Please get back to me if any of this interests you. I live in east Kent and can accommodate.