PDA

View Full Version : Cd schoolgirl caning

CDskoolgirlrachel
06-08-2018, 10:16 PM
I have been into the CP scene for quite some time and I have a pretty prescriptive scenario I like to use which involves me dressing as an adult schoolgirl ( I have the outfit which I call my punishment outfit). I suspect the roots of this fantasy lay in y grammar school days and although nothing like it ever happened I suspect I wish it had and now I am making up for lost time.

My scenario is that I am caught loitering near the girls changing rooms and of course voyeurism is a serious matter so the punishment is such that if I am so keen to see the girls then I should firstly be dressed as one then punished as one.

I then dress in my punishment outfit namely gym skirt blouse and of course regulation knickers before then bending over a desk or bench and then being subjected to a good hard punishment on the bare bottom firstly with a leather paddle in readiness for the hard caning which must follow.. I love to be marked so it follows that there will be a nice range of welts as a result and of course the offence is so serious that the punishment cannot be delivered in one go but over a series of days to be decided until it is felt the lesson has been learned although this may take some time!