PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a beautiful bottom

ianbwood
16-08-2018, 11:51 AM
Hello all,

I have just joined and thought I would start with the reason I joined this forum! I am looking for a lovely bottom to put over my knee. Do you deserve a spanking?

I am a true English gentleman, polite and kind who will very much respect any lady that graces my knees. That said, I am also willing to show my dominant side and provide a good spanking to the level one desires/deserves. Role play is also of interest.

I have been told that I have ‘lovely hands’ when touching and caressing, so it won’t all just be about spanking.

I am based in Surrey but could also travel into London. I can’t accommodate, but would be willing to provide a hotel room for some private time if you are unable to accommodate.

I would prefer someone who doesn’t do this for a living, but would be happy to provide some financial token for time spent with me (if so needed).

All subject to discussion, picture sharing, gettting comfortable with each other, etc. Discretion is important to me (as I would expect it to be to you).

Do get in touch if I have whetted your appetite (mine is just writing about it)!

Ian

ianbwood
23-08-2018, 12:19 AM
So, a week has passed and not an iota or sniff of a response! Am I too samey? Are there too many out there looking for what I am seeking, with no ladies looking in return? Answers on a postcard (or just respond here!).

I would really like to get to the bottom of this (pun intended)...

Please respond whether you are interested or not as the case may be - maybe respond with your story on how you met that perfect spankee!!!

Ian