PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Castigation22
28-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Hi all. I am a friendly 60 year old who has been interested in spanking since I was reading the Beano and the Dandy. I quite like spanking naughty bottoms, but much prefer to be on the receiving end.

birchwell
09-10-2018, 05:09 PM
Hi,
i am new here too...but vividly remember those comics...gave me my intro to the scene, and have been fascinated with all things spanking ever since.

i too have a preference to being on the receiving end...you can't beat a good beating, i always say!

best wishes,

andy

s

Collingwood
13-10-2018, 07:59 PM
Interesting posts. I count myself as submissive and prefer to be on the receiving end. Have taken top role but it's more like acting a role, not really my nature. Yes the Beano and the Dandy seemed to evoke a world that has gone.

boydt
07-11-2018, 07:35 AM
Hi everyone, Also like to be on the receiving end, originally from mature maternal types. Slipper wearing and not scared to use their slippers like happened in the 70s 80s era like Beano and dandy days! Now quite like to chat also to mature strict slipper wearing males, also belt tawse would be considered as an implement to add to rubber soled slippers from years gone by