PDA

View Full Version : Lifestyle and pro Disciplinarian in South Lanarkshire offers real Domestic Discipline

Miss Kay
24-10-2018, 06:30 PM
Where are all the naughty boys and girls hiding in Scotland? I am close to M74 Jct 8 and see many English miscreants who are travelling.......buy not so many Scot's ~ don't tell me you're all behaving these days!!

Miss Kay

boydt
02-11-2018, 09:25 AM
all scared of the slippering and tawsing they know fine well they will get if they are summoned to your living room Ms

Miss Kay
07-12-2018, 10:39 PM
My new website is up and running ~ ms-kay.com please feel free browse and make polite comments!

Miss Kay
21-08-2019, 03:25 PM
Where are all the naughty boys and girls hiding in Scotland? I am close to M74 Jct 8 and see many English miscreants who are travelling.......buy not so many Scot's ~ don't tell me you're all behaving these days!!

Miss Kay

Almost a year later and I have rediscovered this site.......still few Scottish boys and girls that visit, but happily there seem to be many English that need punished by a strict Scottish Disciplinarian!

Bendover
22-04-2020, 09:21 PM
When this corona***** ends and things return to normal, I fancy a trip up to Scotland.