PDA

View Full Version : Remembering the slipper

jaybo
26-10-2018, 04:30 PM
Hi All
While reading a lot of members personal experiences of being given a dose or two of the slipper I realised what a popular and frequently used spanking implement it was ( and still is now in some cases).
I think the convenience factor was one of its merits
At one time and errant son/daughter or pupil would be bundled across a lap or desk and the slipper removed from a foot or desk drawer and brought down sharply with that thumping whack sound they made on a clothed bottom.
On a bare bottom obviously the noise was amplified.
I saw a lad slippered after a swimming lesson one time after he pushed a novice swimmer into the pool.
The echoing smacks amplified by the tiled floor of the changing room were breathtaking as he did his level best not to cry out or blub!
I found out it was unwise to test out the sports masters patience as they generally had muscular arms and the spankings they meted out were always spectaculary hard...and the slipper was a thick soled training shoe
Also in that day and age it wasn't the done thing to make a fuss when punished I'm sure some teachers tried to get the spankee to cry out or weep knowing the punishment had been effective.
Also I rarely told my parents if I'd been slippered as it always led to further questioning which was more excruciating than being whacked a few times!
I realise it isn't the done thing now whether that's good or bad it's all a matter of opinion.
Does anyone else have any experience of the slipper that had a profound effect on them?
Regards Jaybo