PDA

View Full Version : Grandfather's wrath part six

jaybo
12-11-2018, 06:42 AM
...and so I'd taken six scorchers from grandfather across thin p.e shorts my bottom glowed with incandescent heat now he'd had me stripped bare and proffering my naked rump to his disciplinary ministrations.

Grandfather looked deep in thought as again he rummaged through his extensive selection of canes...
The heat was dissipating slightly from my bum and I risked a look round at what grandfather was doing he looked as he had two canes but couldn't decide on his favourite. ..when he caught my eye looking I was rewarded with a sharp smack and a command of "eyes front!"....

I bent my knees and swayed my bum to get comfortable as I could ..then I felt something being smeared onto my bottom... initially cool but with a fient menthol smell I suddenly felt a tingling warmth then a collective heat built as the balm grandfather had applied started heating and tingling my cheeks....

A thin swishing sound alerted me to the fact that grandfather had found his cane of choice..I pushed my bottom out further and spread my legs to receive the canes wrath...
I only had a few seconds wait as the cane wrapped itself around my full cheeks with almost a thin hiss and a loud crack as it impacted on flesh and rebounded away
I Squeaked like a small trapped creature as the sting lit up my behind the warming menthol balm intensifying the stroke....
Grandfather actually took a short run up and gave and over arm stroke like a bowler as the cane flashed down vertically a short whack heralded its arrival and I weaved my bottom from side to side as another thin stripe painted my bottom.

Grandfather slathered on some more heat balm some finding it's way into my inner cheeks and burning the sensitive area within.

Grandfather intensified his attack on my nates with a scalding ferocity the loud swishing and snapping crack of the thin cane heating up the already whipped tender flesh ...it was becoming difficult to remain still and present properly...
He admonished me and sent a low slash across my upper thighs and I squealed "please not there!"
"Ah have we found your achilles heel boy?"
He boomed and sent another stinger directly onto the previous stripe!
"Oooooooh ahhhh FUCK!" I gasped
I realised my mistake and grandfather let loose a volley of cracking whacking beestinging strokes all over my tormented globes I could barely stop myself from bucking and swaying from the desk...
I heaved big racking sighs and my bottom clenched and unclenched it was finally over!
Grandfather made me sign the punishment book ...12 strokes had become 18 as I'd sworn during the second set of 6 and as I started to redress myself I carefully pulled on my underwear as it chafed as I pulled my pants up.
Grandfather shook my hand
Don't forget the other offences we have to take into consideration....you'll be back mark my words!